Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Great Launch Promotion!
I've been around bbot for very long now. I first started using it on version 0.97, when it was still free. Found it googleing through the internet for a bot, it was the first time I decided to go for a bot to help me level, loot and heal faster and it was the first bot I actually tested. The first couple of times I used it, it proved to be very trustworthy and really light, which was exactly what I was for since my PC really sucked at the time. I used it for about 2 or three months (when the update wasn't automatic and I could use the same bbot version for free even when it wasn't the newest or free anymore... Yeah I didn't feel like paying just yet, sorry for that) and got hunted on the world I played. After that I rly didn't care much about botting anymore since I played mostly OT servers and stuff, not at least untill 2~3 years ago, when some friends convinced me to come back to the game. Since then I've been using Bbot (and paying gladly for it) and it has never let me down, for healing, stealing loot, cavebotting, party hunting with it's more than useful friend healer or just trolling noobs. Only problem I have is bad internet, and since it keeps reconnecting and every now and then I one of those MC warnings, which are a pain in the A** but that's nothing that will make me lose my fate on the bot.
I've never been a great scripter or anything. On the beginning I actually tried to make one or two... But since I am a lost case with programming I always turned to the very active bbot community, on the forums and the automated section on the bbot. I have to thank players like Dexter, Hunger, Paper~, Dre Windwalker, that have provided a lot of scripts and macros, and always helped the non programming community to play and use bbot almost to it's full capacity. Also I want to thank Mega for the effort of making it always better for us users, updating it as fast as he/she can when there is a tibia update and giving us players this very helpful tooland making our tibia lives a lot easier.

Messages In This Thread
Great Launch Promotion! - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 02:12 AM