Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Great Launch Promotion!
Report bbot my Story with our many emotions convey upados several more, one day it was I looking for a reliable bot, until my friend send me the test bbot thought bora bought the license for one month, henceforth various leveis because facudlkade and do not have much time .. With the leveling bot, in his spare time college I could have a leisurely doing quest and leveling in bixos strong ... Since it had been my best lvl .. Thanks to bbot, studying for college could therefore not be thought of just playing like a loco, I took good notes, thanks to him BBot, the best ...
Upava my char in Pacera made ​​money after upava with my friends pointed out the bbot for some who use tbm today .... Unfortunately when I finish it I ran out of money to renovate, 6.50 pow cheaper, no work is hard, but now I bought masi 1 month to catch various leveis on holiday, and enjoyed much power .. and let bbot uploading and taking level for me .. I hope this never ends bot is one of the best and easiest to set up.
=DD
Best Bot...

Messages In This Thread
Great Launch Promotion! - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 02:12 AM