Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Great Launch Promotion!
My TRUE bbot story:

I started using bbot about 3 months ago when I went to senior year in high school - I have'nt time to play manually. After a long conversation with mine friend about the fact that I finish the game, until I'll finish school. he told me that from level 1 to now he used bbot . It is a bot that can not be faked! He advised me that I also started to use it and so I did lie he said. The first day I dont know what and how, but everything explained to me WARR. I began to write my own scripts, making them available for free and for rl/tibia cash. I was and I am happy with bbota, because he did everything for me, and in short time maked much lvls and earned an extraordinary amount of gp, ;D eq from normal in a very short time has changed for the best, and the money in the bank were still multiplied! without my presence!. I'll use Bbota always, when I'll be Online in Tibia. I recommend to anyone who wants to raise his levelWink My story with bbot can be seen in the "screenshots and movies" in the subjects' s New project: D , "and" [ek/ rp] life Smile "Greetings to all and thank you for bbot!

My English is bad, but i hope that u'll understand all what i write hereWink

Messages In This Thread
Great Launch Promotion! - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 02:12 AM