Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Great Launch Promotion!
Well, i was starting using BBOT like an month ago, i was going for Xenobot but i thought this one was cheaper and smarter. I haven't got caught yet for using the bot wich is great ! :)

So the little story ;)

I was slacking home, tired of playing League of legends. So i was thinking lets start play tibia OT's again, so i started an ot 9.70 or something. But i was too lazy to level, i wasn't but an ot with slow exp. Really dude i wouldn't waste a year to gain lvl 300 for nothing :P
So i started rl tibia, was too bored for rook so i asked my mate to do it and he said, buy BBOT and sent me an script for rook rats. I thought cool i get boosted in rook ;D
But then i became addicted to botting, i was like everyday everynight. Now i got myself an 103 MS ready for more exping. I won't stop botting until i reach level 200 but aswell i need cash for premmy also for bbot. So if im winning one of this BBOT or premmy i will be gladly. Also forgot to tell you guys, i earned my first 500k by using this combo bot, loot worth over 2kk from redskull but we were 4 so we splitted it. It was so fun seeing all these commands actually works. Not so many buggs, and if there are i report them directly to the forums for getting them removed. But anyways keep up the good work and keep on botting like i did, the fortune will come. Anyways now i can help my mom to the store because she got a disease so she can't do some stuff but its alright now :)!

Regards Rasmus ;)!

Messages In This Thread
Great Launch Promotion! - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 02:12 AM