Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Great Launch Promotion!
Well, I think I am one of the first users of Mega's bot (use it since free version)
I remember pretty well how the bot used to be, so nowadays i can affirm that the bot passed through a huge improvement, with reliable and helpful tools.
A lot of my goals at Tibia just became true due to the BMega, it helped me to get a huge amount of experience, itens, cash and the most important: the practicality of not getting thousands of hours in front of my PC, hahahahhaah.
I know how difficult it may be manage and develop a good product as BBot is. I used to study some of programming languages, like delphi and C++, and i can say to you guys that I DO NOT KNOW A SHI*, Mega probably is insane just as a lot of programmers out there.
Well, i got to say that i'm very thankful to all the staff and mainly to Mega. At the moment i'm retired of Tibia for some..., let's say, some educational reasons (I want to enter at Federal University and the test starts on December 15th).
I want to come back playing Tibia as soon as possible, and bot my as* up. ahahha
See you guys.

Messages In This Thread
Great Launch Promotion! - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 02:12 AM