Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 9.4
(04-09-2013, 09:24 PM)Slyth Wrote: Sad - it is so frustrating. You download it thinking "Yeah, finally, I can use my stamina bonus! With all my chars!" and then... huge disappointment. May I ask you a favour? Just one. I know that I wasn't very friendly lately but I wasn't also rude I suppose. I'm just disappointed. So please Mega, can you (before releasing the new version - yes you should make new one) just open Tibia, load your character, go to alchemist quarter or wherever you bot and just load the script? After 3 sec you will know if something is not right. For example there is still the same problem as it was with 9.3 version. I open Tibia, open bot, choose my char (works just fine), load script and then... "there is no respond" from bb, although my character is walking by itself and killing monsters, it doesn't loot and I have no access to BOT settings. This BBOT update is a great failure... You have to admit that. I have no idea what are you doing there because I know almost nothing about this stuff but you are doing it wrong sir and you are not checking the results of your work when it is really easy to test it... DOESN'T WORK! :/

+1

Messages In This Thread
BBot 9.4 - by MegaNo0body - 04-09-2013, 09:10 PM