Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 35.0 with Tibia 10.39 support
(05-01-2014, 03:20 AM)garst123 Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 03:16 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 03:13 AM)garst123 Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 02:57 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I`ll not "fix" the Trade "bug" for the following reason:
When a normal user want to use the NPC Buy or Sell its expected that it will buy or sell something. If it won`t sell and just ignore, the player may go hunt with no free cap and then may die if no mana potions. The protection is good, and using the lack of check to skipping is not good. It also was very detectable.

The new BBot will come with a new FullCheck variable: IsTradeOpen, that will return 1 if it is open and 0 if it`s not. Then you will be able to make a FullCheck Label to see if the trade is open. So to check if you should make the sell, use a fullcheck with the code "IsTradeOpen==1", this way the protection against working without the Trade window open will continue, and you will have a small solution to the problem which the NPC may move and the Trade may be failed. Also the FullCheck will come with a new operator @Name with will return the distance to a given creature name.

awesome idea with that fulcheck

I'm glad that you liked.

i just wanted to remind u that this must be solved somehow, becouse there are places, where u cant choose one sqm on which u will be 100% sure that u will speak with npc

I understand Smile

Messages In This Thread