Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Update / Small Gift / Payment Problems
(04-06-2012, 08:20 AM)Android Wrote: It not your buisness what ppl are going to do (play tibia, watch TV, go to burdel) -.- They pay for it so they pay for service. I undterstand that the time is required, but when you have to wait for bot more than 24h your premium account shouldnt pass.

Dude I got something that might relax u.U might loss like 3 or 4 days of Premium acc right? But remember ! All the others day left u will bot ! U will get much more exp than a normal person, u will get more money, skill faster, because of the bot.Using bot compensates your PA days lost, so try to understand, and dude 1 month of premium account is just 7€, if you have 3$ to spend in bot u might have 7€ for PA.

(04-06-2012, 08:55 AM)Paul Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 08:27 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 08:20 AM)Android Wrote: It not your buisness what ppl are going to do (play tibia, watch TV, go to burdel) -.- They pay for it so they pay for service. I undterstand that the time is required, but when you have to wait for bot more than 24h your premium account shouldnt pass.

Do you want to be the first one?

Your behaviour is really strange, you should respect your customers and their opinions. Remember that if you ban someone for expressing his opinion and take his premium days off, he can easy sue you. It's forum and tibia community is not really intelligent and you should expect that while creating something for them. It's not good move to insult yourselves customers.

Now, seriously? Sue someone because of less than 6 dollars? Are you fucking with my face? Tongue

Messages In This Thread