Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-:Ugi's Service:- Let's play Easier

Hiya. That's me again.. Angel
Using bot is illegal in real tibia but we're breaking rules!
If you use that awesome program you propably:
- Need money for feel free of waste on PvM/PvP. (I agree)
- Wanna to wear the best avalaible EQ for you character. (I agree)
- Wanna help other user witch one asking you every time in depo for free items (lol)
- Wanna earn some real money (I agree)
- You are to lazy to doing quests, hunt 1 kind of monsters long time etc. (I'm no neutral)

I'm earning some real profit on Tibia it isn't much 100-300 USD per month but better than nothing.
Why you using bot ?
Asnwers in comments!

Wait, wait.. I made that thread not for spam free scripts.. Cool

Here is something for ppls who got many chars.. or are veeeeery lazy.. or? want save some time Big Grin

[table=95][tr][td]What script doing?[/td][td]Where to start[/td][td]What level/eq/supplies needed[/td][td]Download[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Mining helmet quest + start minotaur task[/td][td]Around Budrik (make sure he's in range to speak)[/td][td]All to survive fight minotaurs, rope+shovel[/td][td]
.bbot   Kazo Mino Task mission by Ugi.bbot (Size: 7.2 KB / Downloads: 73) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Citizen of Ab'dendriel. Getting by labirint to tp[/td][td]On begin of labirint[/td][td]machete in main bp[/td][td]
.bbot   Ab'dendriel Labilint by Ugi.bbot (Size: 4.6 KB / Downloads: 43) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Green, Blue Djinns, Rahid loot segregator[/td][td]Anywhere. Open 3 bp's and browse your loot. Bot looting items to bp's 1st rashid, 2nd green djinn, 3rd blue djinn.[/td][td]3 bp's opened.[/td][td]
.bbot   Loot segregator by Ugi.bbot (Size: 4.58 KB / Downloads: 60) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Going from Ab'dendriel to Budrik[/td][td]Ab'dendriel depo[/td][td]all to survive fight dwarf xd[/td][td]
.bbot   Ab'dendriel way to budrik by Ugi.bbot (Size: 4.65 KB / Downloads: 35) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Going from Venore to Budrik[/td][td]Venore big depo[/td][td]all to survive fight dwarf soldier xd[/td][td]
.bbot   way venore to budrik.bbot (Size: 6.33 KB / Downloads: 39) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Going from Thais to Budrik[/td][td]Thais[/td][td]all to survive fight dwarf soldier xd[/td][td]
.bbot   way thais to budrik.bbot (Size: 6.23 KB / Downloads: 33) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Going from Kazo west wagon to thais[/td][td]Next to west wagon[/td][td]all to survive fight dwarf soldier xd[/td][td]
.bbot   way kazo west wagon to thais.bbot (Size: 7.46 KB / Downloads: 36) [/td][/tr]
[/table]

Messages In This Thread
-:Ugi's Service:- Let's play Easier - by damiansnk - 01-23-2015, 12:10 AM