Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorial Reconnect
i really dont understand how to set up it.. i dont understand how this 'block' work, its rly hard to understand it.
How to set up :
login to char1 > hunt 23h50m > wait 40 min (so wait 24h30min from task started) > login to char2 > hunt 23:50 ~repeat to 4 characters per acc.

For testing i using 1 minute hunt > trying to wait 2 minutes before login to next character (so i set block to 3 minutes [becouse its time from started task])
so i set up :
duration : 0:01;
block : 0:03;

and its doesnt work. Character login, hunt 1 minute, logout and dont wait this fu***** block time.. loggin to second character before this 3 minutes.

lel, nevermind now its work, i need to set login > hunt > offline 40 min > login > hunt > offline.. xd

Mega, its possible to xlog when task end? becouse if it end on hunting place i never lose pz and it never logout xd
Mega, i think it will be 100% better if you set it to times, like login time = xx (like 10:30 [30m after ss]), then hunt to time (like 9:30), then logout, then wait untill 10:30 and login to next character... ~repeat~; it will be 100% better and easier to hunt.

Messages In This Thread
Tutorial Reconnect - by Camaleon - 04-06-2015, 11:34 PM