Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Reconnect manager, please teach me!
(08-19-2015, 06:15 PM)tibia24.com Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 05:25 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The feature is hard, the GUI design is not easy and I feel I've failed with that feature.

i think only GUI is failed, function is really good, maybe little hard to understand, but very usefull. I really think (as i said in tutorial topic) that better idea is setting reconnect manager like that:

(get time from system time)

I - Task configuration :
1. Task start time [input] (like 10:30) + [input] to "random minutes" (if we put e.g "25" the time will be set to random ( 10:30 - 10:55) .
2. Task stop time [input] (we can set like 9:00) + [input] random minutes (like up)
3. Task type like now, offline/online

II - Account manager - add delete function to delete saved accounts XD

You said it will be more detectable, but its not. Its the same like now, becouse now we have to use brain and math (brain ok, but math so hard XD) if we want to hunt from ss to ss or like 11:00 to 20~ and then wait and then hunt we have to waste time to calculate how many time we have to be offline, then set to 23h hunt, then login to next char, then wait then (...)

I really think it will be 1000000% better option, then now.

The idea you had is very good, but i think you dont think much about what you doing, just done it fast and release #nooffense
Hello,

I cant check the entire answer, for deleting the account, have you tried the 'Delete account' link, above the characters?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Reconnect manager, please teach me! - by Bbotone - 08-19-2015, 01:19 PM