Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Reconnect manager, please teach me!
(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 1 - The <Enable> box of above active/deactive all management and starts it after a few seconds

It takes some time Smile

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 2 - The <Enable> box of below (which causes a minus sign[-]) for each schedule/task stands for the single schedule/task, making it skipped when it's time come

The [-] means Disabled task.

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 3 - Does <Block> function skips schedules for a character that has been previously been on a schedule that blocked him for X ammount of time?
(X ammount of time after the blocking-schedule finishes?)

A character block will affect all tasks that uses that character, also affects all BBot instances (all BBot running on your computer). When a character is blocked, BBot MUST NOT connect to it, because it is in 'resting mode' (e.g: stamina recovering).

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 4 - Does the blocking finish time for a character, is for all Bbot instances?
Or just the ones that are running the same reconnect profile? (the block is saved in the profile then?)

The character Block is stored into the Character configuration, so it is profile independent (the same block affect multiple Reconnect Manager profiles).

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 5 - How do I deactivate an undesired Block?

There's no way to do that unless you edit the /Data/Accounts file Sad

Sorry, I'll add a Trello task.

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 6 - How do I sincronize a character's cave's script to log out, so that the next char+script can run?

Schedule two characters one followed by the other Smile

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 7 - Does it stop to log out on the cave when the next char's schedule's time comes? Or does it log out as soon as the logout block leaves?

It will disconnect as soon as the current Schedule timer is over, you can edit that time clicking on the 'time progress' in the Reconnect Manager interface. The logout stop the Cavebot, and keep everything else running (killer/healer).

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 7.1 - If it take too long to the logout block to leave, does the manager start counting down the next schedule's time and run the next's schedule script, even if it didn't log out previous char to log the next char yet?
->YES, and it's currently(buggy I think) running the next script

More details, please?

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 9 - Old reconnect(Basic tools) stands for re-logging in the last character found for certain window(as tibia window name) taking the acc/pw from <Manage Accounts>?

Yes, it will try to normally Reconnect the disconnected character, only if the account is found on Reconnect Manager.

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: So... If I want to bot 4 accounts, 24H each day(4 days), I settle the 4 accounts with duration 24:00, variation 0%? It will connect shortly after s.s.?

Yes, it should work.

Messages In This Thread
Reconnect manager, please teach me! - by Bbotone - 08-19-2015, 01:19 PM