Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Tibia 10.82 - BBot 65.1] Not Possible to Open a Specific Hole in ANK
Thread which generated this one (Click Here)

** I made the same steps below on two different caves ('East Darashi Rotworrm' and 'Liberty Bay Rotworm') and it worked like a charm. But when i tried at this new cave it doesn't work at all. Please take a look into this...**

Windows Version: Windows 7
Firewall Version: N/A
Antivirus Version: N/A
Script Used: Learn Function on the fly at specific spot (or attached test3.bbot)
How to reproduce the bug:

1- Go to the new spot with Larva & Mummy on Northwest Ankrahmun Desert (look at screen below for more info)
2- Stand next to the tree and start learning the path
3- Start waking through the hole and make sure at least one point is marked by the bot at the sand
4- Use the shovel and enter into the hole
5- Walk a little bit on this floor just to mark 2 more points and then use the rope to get back to surface
6- Walk a little bit more to mark one more point and then stop the 'learning' process
7- Mark the first 'Point' to start the caveat and wait for the hole to get closed
8- Start the cave bot

** You will notice that the char will be stuck in front of the hole, because it not open automatically. If you manually open, then the char will continue the path.**

[b]Photos/videos (optional):

Issued Spot:
http://s11.postimg.org/4gx99k1v7/test3.png

Attached Files
.bbot   test3.bbot (Size: 3.02 KB / Downloads: 33)
Was I helpful? If so, please click on my 'Give Reputation to this user'
Angel

Messages In This Thread
[Tibia 10.82 - BBot 65.1] Not Possible to Open a Specific Hole in ANK - by konnie - 10-22-2015, 01:31 AM