Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 81.0 with Tibia 5N10.00 support
(02-07-2017, 11:09 PM)Catar Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 09:49 PM)Kazan Wrote: Why Bbot always getting many debugs when i'm trying to open update file, and i need to download new bot from website?

Bugs, not debug... There is huge difference in meaning of this word. Google 'debugging' .

And you getting them is most likely antivirus related. I have to download from website aswell because my defence program won't let me update through bot client.

This error you got, never seen it, I don't have that problem, and I believe we even use same hexera tibia client.

This error, I believe it has something to do with a .png file? When you extracted new bbot, did you do it on new folder? Or into previous one?

I remember there are some graphics in data folder, maybe is missing something.

(02-07-2017, 09:49 PM)Kazan Wrote: When Killer.Stop option will be working fine? (I mean; When in Bbot will be possible "ignore monsters" option when it's already attacking them)

It's already on long list of things to do. But higher demand is on fixing other utility. Like reconnect.

I fixed this. There was problem with screenshoot folder from older version so i moved it off and it's working now

Messages In This Thread