Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need macro to check self mana and level ,,Z"
(10-09-2018, 06:26 PM)Catar Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 05:30 PM)opol Wrote: ok from the beginning///
I make cavebot and i wanna refil if my vial of mana fluid < 30 but its problem bcse vial of mana fluid and empty vial its the same id and its doesnt work.
so i got idea to refil if bot see inscription "Using one of 30 vials...” but i dont know how to wrire this FullCheck in bbot.

or make macro
1000 {log} Self.Mana%()<=15 and Z==6 bcse gotolavel "x" i hunting -1 from ground floor.
if i put only 1000 {log} Self.Mana%()<=15 gotolabel "x" bot will be coming all the time to label x and refil its impossible
Maybe you got better idea?

Well, obv if u have auto macro like that, it will tell bot to go to label every time it runs, meaning every 1000 miliseconds.

personally i used manual macros, and had them run from within cavebot as a waypoint.

Another way to do it is have a variable that will lock macro from running over and over again

For example something like this
Code:
!GoingBack==1
your
macro
in
here
GoingBack:=1

Then, after a refill, make manual macro waypoint with single command
GoingBack:=0

This will make your macro make cavebot to go to certain label only once, and will stop working until your other macro resets that variable

ok a make FullCheck (32257 31607 11:Self.Mana%()<50) but doesnt work
so its must be macro?
Can you show me how to make this macro Self.Mana%()<50 with go to label x? and after i put this in wpt

Messages In This Thread