Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BBot 9.6
Mega... The bot ran fine here for 4 hours... but it still crashed... after I restarted it it seems to be running well again... I know it must be really hard making all these changes to the bot, but you gotta try to see it from our point of view... (at least the point of view of the guys whose bots don't work)... It has been quite a long wait for the bot to come...

I'd say you try to release some kind of statement as to where things stand as of right now...

Something like: "The Beta version is what I have for now. I understand the frustration but right now I (or we if you have someone helping you) must ask you to accept my sincere apologies and understand that this is a real complex update, as I have stated from the beginning. As usual the premium days lost for the delay shall be compensated (if you have that in mind). ETC ETC ETC."

I think this would appease the crowd a little... This way you would not make us happy... but would make some of us a little more patient... And maybe not lose any more clients (please don't take this the wrong way as before... I mean this in the best way possible...)

Messages In This Thread
BBot 9.6 - by MegaNo0body - 04-10-2013, 09:06 PM