Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[official thread] The MapClick question
The MapClick question was removed for many reasons, and too many users are complaining about it. I will post here the motives of that removal.

1. Maintain walkmodes
Every walkmode has many influences on multiple bot modules, each walkmode has modifications to the Looter / Killer / Cavebot. Mantaining two walkmodes is too much work.

2. Better control
The Bot never had a good control on the character with the Map Click walkmode, and with the Step-by-Step on other side gives a full control for the BBot.

A bad control would result in looter loss, killer and walker not sync.

3. Detect differences
The MapClick was very detectable and always had. The BBot has a better implementation of MapClick against the other bots, thats why that walkmode ever worked well. However, walking step-by-step is a lot more human-like.

The problem of Step-By-Step
The problem of the Step-By-Step is that it walk a step-by-step as its name says. The MapClick walked 3 or 4 sqms each time, and the step-by-step needs the bot to send every step, it needs to wait you to send the step and receive the move from Tibia, this makes the Step-by-Step slow. However, the step-by-step was been worked for months and nowdays it`s very smooth. Walks just a little slower than the Map-Click walkmode. The Step-By-Step can be improved a lot and it will, now I have to maintain only this walkmode.

You complain about it being very slow, thats not true. IGFast from China plays very smooth and says that the walkmodes were very equal. The problem on your walkmode is or your computer or your internet.

For now I`ll not support you, the MapClick will not be added back at least for now. I can`t support any slow internet or slow computer. I don`t belive that any bot will work on slow internets, I can`t do a miracle!

Messages In This Thread
[official thread] The MapClick question - by MegaNo0body - 06-15-2012, 06:49 PM