Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to PZ/DP function
Hi,

It would be really nice if you can add a back to PZ/DP button in the cavebot so if you don't have to manually walk back to the DP...
Almost impossible to implement it! Imagine someone who was hunting in the "Maze of Lost Souls", and was attacked by a "Pk". It would be an extremely large for the bot to take your character up to a safe place. That would be implemented directly on the bot. I believe it is impractical!
I don't see why it's impossible... Just map it out point by point... It's already done in scripts that have auto deposits... Basically I just need that part where it goes back to the DP from where I am.
Use labels and in a macro: GoLabel.
(07-02-2012, 04:39 AM)cxz001 Wrote: I don't see why it's impossible... Just map it out point by point... It's already done in scripts that have auto deposits... Basically I just need that part where it goes back to the DP from where I am.

These three functions are the ones you are interested in:

Cavebot -> Add -> FullCheckLabel
Cavebot -> Codes/Labels -> Label
Cavebot -> Codes/Labels -> GoLabel

It's not really always possible to go to the depot directly from your current location due to the fact that you may hunt on 2-3 different floors for example, or the way out to the depot or pz might be out of destination or simply blocked.

You can use FullCheckLabel on a certain SQM and add a condition that will satisfy you. In case of PK attack you can use a macro with GoLabel function, but if you are on a different floor or too far away, you have to make another macros to get closer to the Label that starts your way out. However it might be done by adding more Exit-Labels, on every floor for example.
Can you explain what FullCheckLabel and GoLabel do?
(07-04-2012, 05:51 AM)cxz001 Wrote: Can you explain what do?

I don't want to be rude, but can't you read it at BBot's Documentation section?
FullCheckLabel, GoLabel & more - explainations:
http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=add_types