Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help with a macro tu cast Spells with delay
Hello need help, i want to cast spells with delay, exactly i need to cast exura gran ico when my health is at 50%

Thx
Do you mean like this?

[Image: WeL0lqj.png]

Code:
600000 {Exura gran ico} Status.Buff<>1 Self.Health%<=50 Self.Mana>200 Self.Say(Exura gran ico)
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
yes but i mean ... that spell have a cooldown of 600 seconds, i wanna cast it each 600 seconds not every second coz i'll get frozen trying to cast a spell with a cooldown every second
If I am not wrong, the macro is every 600 second.

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
ok ok paste your macro then i create one toc ast utura gran too i put this
60000 {Utura gran} Status.Buff<>1 Self.Health%<=75 Self.Mana>175 Self.Say(Utura gran)

and clicked on auto macros enabled and nothing happens
the bot use utura gran but but very slowly i mean i have 2000 of health, 75% is 1500, when i reach health<1500 it take like 5 seconds to cast utura gran, and never cast exori gran ico, maybe coz creatures dealt me high damage and bot use healt potion, i think maybe it takes like 5 seconds too to cast exori gran ico

hey i puted on variables 2, but still doesnt work, i need to put debug everytime i want the bot cast the spell
bumpppp
Check the forum.. It is not hard to find

Code:
3000 {Utura} hpp:=75 mp:=75 Status.Buff()==0 Self.Health%()<=!hpp! Self.Mana()>!mp! Self.Say(utura gran)

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★