Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 18.0 Tibia 10.01
The new BBot support the new Tibia version.

Known Issues
It have some issues with the screen tiles, it will be fixed soon.
ty man!!! :*
Heart PAKITO YAGAMI HERE!!! I BUY ACC'S & PACC´S ON PACERA Angel PM ME!!! n.n
Thenks Big Grin
BBot is the best, hm, like u!
ty Smile
The bug of the magic wall will be solved when?
When you renew one magic wall does not appear the time, and when you attack a magic wall on top of a fire field
Testing... Big Grin thanks boss
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
thanks mega i'm gonna test Smile
IF I HELPED YOU REP++

REGARDS, VITAUMDIEGO

BBOT USER SINCE 08/12
nicee
It doesn't follow monsters on red hp, again...
AFTER TWO hours of testing so far with 5 Chars , i can tell..., BBot Rox Big Grin Heart Good Job Boss Big Grin
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
(06-12-2013, 09:43 PM)endym1on Wrote: It doesn't follow monsters on red hp, again...

One of the problems when bbot is not following monsters can be the killer config, you must do it again, not at all, I did it with some scripts downloaded here and 50% of them were fixed doing this.

After that, the best option is trying to do scripts yourself, or test my scripts hehe you can found them in scripts section.

Other option is looking if the following option on tibia client is on, then turn it off. And if it's off try to fix it on, maybe it can be a good option.

AND DON'T FORGET TO REP+ IF I HELPED YOU :d
Ty mand Bbot is the Best
(06-12-2013, 11:04 PM)defux Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 09:43 PM)endym1on Wrote: It doesn't follow monsters on red hp, again...

One of the problems when bbot is not following monsters can be the killer config, you must do it again, not at all, I did it with some scripts downloaded here and 50% of them were fixed doing this.

After that, the best option is trying to do scripts yourself, or test my scripts hehe you can found them in scripts section.

Other option is looking if the following option on tibia client is on, then turn it off. And if it's off try to fix it on, maybe it can be a good option.

AND DON'T FORGET TO REP+ IF I HELPED YOU :d

put this macro, and change all distance of your monsters in killer list to 0, not for following twice.

1000 {Creature Follow} creature:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.Follow(!creature!)

this macro will follow the creature you are attacking.
IF I HELPED YOU REP++

REGARDS, VITAUMDIEGO

BBOT USER SINCE 08/12
Great Job BOSS
Since 2010 bbota use.

Jutż nite używtam bto sitę rotbi wietlki sytf i btot scthodzi nta psty ;d jetbać btbotat zaczynam robić własnego i tyle w temacie ;d

T użyłtem bty antglojęzyczni dtebile nite motgli przetczytać tegto.
How do I get it?
nice!
Smile
My Scrips

Give Me Reputation Pliz

I got ony problem. While im botting in thais magicians there is 1sqm bridge. he got wpt like 5sqm from bridge next is on begun of bridge than after he got after bridge. If elf scout stand in LAST SQM of bridge he get stuck. He don't go into bridge(that elf scout gonna move out of way) and he is not attacking him. indeed he going to be wasted without any profit...
Exclamation 
My bbot is giving an error called Critical Error logged file, does anyone know speak my this wrong?
HELLO GUYS
I PLAY IN AURERA AND I NEED NEW VERSION OF BBOT AND I NOT FOUND PLZ HELP ME