Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Oscar - Okolnir Frost Dragons [EK] - [Buyable]
could u make same script but 1 for ms and one for ek? im not soo good on customizing?
du jag är så grovt intresserad men priserna är så dyra kan du vänta tills jag får pengar så kan jag köpa
DONT BUY SCRIPT FROM THIS GUY SADLY HES A FAGGOT
(08-01-2013, 02:15 AM)Hio1337 Wrote: DONT BUY SCRIPT FROM THIS GUY SADLY HES A FAGGOT

Faggot? I am 100% trustable, I am just a little bit of inactive, if you have paid for the script and you haven't recieved it, please write a PM to me.

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
(08-01-2013, 12:14 PM)oscar Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 02:15 AM)Hio1337 Wrote: DONT BUY SCRIPT FROM THIS GUY SADLY HES A FAGGOT

Faggot? I am 100% trustable, I am just a little bit of inactive, if you have paid for the script and you haven't recieved it, please write a PM to me.

Kind regards Oscar

thanks to your sea serpent script i loosed 3 lvls and lost some of my eq
(08-10-2013, 05:27 PM)Hio1337 Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 12:14 PM)oscar Wrote:

Kind regards Oscar

thanks to your sea serpent script i loosed 3 lvls and lost some of my eq

then buy better internet u stupid br .
I want to buy ur scipt the only one problem its that i do not have money in those world's.
Sad

Bro i would like if you make me a script for my ek from lizards chosen cave.
A cool script Smile something like when 3 lizards chosens (exori/exori gran) i dont know.
Just a cool script.
As i saw i dont play in any world's where u play but i can offer bbot days or money in aurera or olympa i dont know :/ !
I tested ur script from brimstone bugs its awsome bro Big Grin ur the man xd ur scripts r the best !!!
That's why im hear asking you this.