Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions to BBot.
Hello, I want to make some features suggestions to BBot.

1 - A Auto-Recconect feature where you type your login and your password aswell as your Character name, then it logins with those credentials.

2 - A Macro command to pause the looter, like the Killer one.

3 - A checkbox to only re-use haste when not in pz.

4 - A re-use for mount, that wont use when is in pz neither invisible.

5 - Double-Click/Control-Click on waypoint at the waypoint list to go to that waypoint.

6 - Add a macro command to return how many containers is open.

7 - Add a macro to open/use the selected item from the selected container opened.

8 - Also a message listener would be a good idea, to get what message i received, from who. That is good to stay with a noob char on the entrance of the hunt and warn your main char with some message. Or to make some action if i receive a command from that character.

The reason is that i am coming from iBot and i already have a 100% working script there that i made to hunt fenrock dragons and repot from a bp on the ground.
Support my thread for features request: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-16858.html

Rep++ if I helped. Rep++ se eu ajudei.
Like all of them is already implemented in the bot and rest in macros?.. :o

i know they are already implemented on a smart way, but still if i want to make a reffiller that uses diferent ids than the common, like the depot, it wont work with the default. I am coming back from iBot, and at iBot i had a 100% afk script that i made. The Auto reconnect here you need to login into the game to let it work because the bot doesnt login to you. If you load a script with auto recconect set up and the tibia logged out, the bot should login to you. There is not a Looter.stop() command. If you look carefully you will see what i am saying. I am not a bbot expert like you, but i have a high knowledge on scripting on almost every single language, and since i am only asking, i must have already verified if somethings that i ask were not present in the most actual bot version. I hope you understand ;]
Support my thread for features request: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-16858.html

Rep++ if I helped. Rep++ se eu ajudei.
(06-14-2013, 12:56 PM)Eduardoroeder Wrote: Hello, I want to make some features suggestions to BBot.

1 - A Auto-Recconect feature where you type your login and your password aswell as your Character name, then it logins with those credentials.

2 - A Macro command to pause the looter, like the Killer one.

3 - A checkbox to only re-use haste when not in pz.

4 - A re-use for mount, that wont use when is in pz neither invisible.

5 - Double-Click/Control-Click on waypoint at the waypoint list to go to that waypoint.

6 - Add a macro command to return how many containers is open.

7 - Add a macro to open/use the selected item from the selected container opened.

8 - Also a message listener would be a good idea, to get what message i received, from who. That is good to stay with a noob char on the entrance of the hunt and warn your main char with some message. Or to make some action if i receive a command from that character.

The reason is that i am coming from iBot and i already have a 100% working script there that i made to hunt fenrock dragons and repot from a bp on the ground.

Well, I like power users who have some really usable suggestions. We have a "behind the scenes" topic where we post Features or Bugs so Mega can work on them and they don't get lost in time.

Let me clarify what's going on there:

1- Already suggested and Mega said it's a priority, including the time to login.
2- Already suggested, including to other Bbot features, like War.Tools.
3- I will suggest that.
4- I will also suggest that.
5- Already suggested, Mega said he really doesn't like MapClicking, it's not impossible it's made, but don't expect it any time soon.
6- Need to know what for, what's the point, he certainly will ask that.
7- You can use any item in any BP by mimicking the use of a Hot-Key with the command Hotkey.Use(ID).
8- It was a priority in order to make alerts for "Exura Gran Mas Res", but since it's not an issue anymore (you can't heal creatures anymore), don't expect it anytime soon, unless you suggest a really good reason.

Please, keep up the good work, and the suggestions comming. It's for the benefit of us all. Big Grin
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".