Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
BBOT TEAM PROJECT !
Exclamation 
Hello all , we are start to play on new server and we want to share with you some advances ! who wants to join our team pk gladly let him write here , we fight against BR's team when we up sd makers to 45 !

List of players :

1.Bakus From Poland / Gigi Amorozo / Slodka Wenus / Elon Winus <luki78123
2.Angry Parcel < Drewindwalker
3.November Trollz < November
4.Janek Zabijaka < Zimovsky
5.Simlar < Praatel
6.Chamski Dariush < Chipsu
7.Asap Brutal < saseqppp
8.Krashan < Buska
Signed! ;]

Here's my little druid getting ready to fuck some noobs ;]:

[Image: 5vydb0faowy7r06epnu.jpg]
First 20 lvl by hand stuck w projekcie
[Image: wr29.png]
@GramyTibia, Grats man ;]

I advanced to 20 aswell ;]
[Image: 7m5nu06lud8k169dzuc6.jpg]

And here's the profit so far Cool
[Image: fd0w6gs1pi4pqkm1nqca.jpg]
atm my druid got 24 lvl Smile im first !!! Big Grin
(06-23-2013, 08:44 AM)[email protected] Wrote: atm my druid got 24 lvl Smile im first !!! Big Grin

Screenshot plx mens Big Grin
if i start exp its no problem Big Grin
Go Go 45 ! I weit Big Grin
Photo 
[Image: 7b8d687a571fc.bmp]

sorry guyz -.- bbot doesn't make screenshots for me.. i got a lot of black lines in screenshots <its on screen> u know mayby what its the problem?

PS. Atm 33 ed Big Grin

Screen after 9h of botting <night> small profit 6-7k after sell items and nice lvl up ! Big Grin

http://zapodaj.net/7b8d687a571fc.bmp.html
Luki,
1. We can see your name on taskbar, plx hide it Big Grin
2. to post a screensot you should use the "img" tag -> [img"]http://zapodaj.net/images/08769a43ad08d.bmp[/img"]

(Remove the "'s)

3. Gz on advances, looks very nice Big Grin
ok done
(06-24-2013, 06:19 AM)[email protected] Wrote: ok done

The image tag is correct now but looks like your image dissapeared from the server Confused
Okay.. today I will tell you guys a cool story. Big Grin

Gramytibia was botting and then a noob came to attack him, [email protected] decided to come and help him on a sd maker. When the noob was dead the guy came on his 137 level paladin and began to act cool and attack luki . We decided to have some fun with him. Thanks to Gramytibiahe eventually became a black skull. Then we chased him from venore to thais, from thais to venore and from venore to ab'dendriel. In ab dendriel he killed one of our characters but we decided to not give up and meet him at venore again. There we killed him. He's a level 137 who died by 2x 45~ mages, but oh well.. level doesn't matter when you behave like you just left rook ;]]

[Image: Owned.jpg]
My trap bs 22-21 lvlsSmile 137 lvl is noob Tongue
Drdrewindwalker , waiting for more actions !
Nice guysBig Grin
Okay 2 noobs killed me when I was level 12 botting salamander cave.
So now I went for a revenge on my 27 ED.
Both of them were orange skull, so I went to kill the first guy .. done.. then I went to the second guy and he was white skull which means that I will be able to kill him once again without getting white skull

[Image: owned3.jpg]

More coming soon ;]
yeaaa we want more Big Grin
thx 43 ek killing me Jun 25 2013, 12:04:33 CEST Killed at Level 21 by Elihay Thade.
(06-25-2013, 10:19 AM)Gramytibia Wrote: thx 43 ek killing me Jun 25 2013, 12:04:33 CEST Killed at Level 21 by Elihay Thade.

Oh, so he's orange skull on you aswell? Smile That means we can kill him once more Angel