Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maps Problem! tnks
Sad 
my problem is when i open tibia with the "bboot" all maps disappear and the map looks like if i have never explored... how i fix this? thanks you
How do you open Tibia with Bbot? Do you mean open Tibia with Bbot's MC? If so, maybe you have more then one Tibia installed and you've chosen the wrong path to the file when configuring your MC.
(06-26-2013, 06:17 AM)Coizado Wrote: How do you open Tibia with Bbot? Do you mean open Tibia with Bbot's MC? If so, maybe you have more then one Tibia installed and you've chosen the wrong path to the file when configuring your MC.

when i open tibia without the bbot all maps are there, but when i open tibia with "bbot mc" only appears the way that i have path with the bot... i have looking for the location of that "new maps" but i cant find them... and i just have 1 tibia installed...

when i try to open normal tibia and the bbot this appear: baseaddress not found, possible anti-virus blocking.. so i only can play boting with the bbot multiclient, and theres not maps

ok i found the problem... i just have to open as admnistrator both, tibia and bbot... any way, the "0000000.map" files created with multiclient where goes?