It hunts in the parts displayed in image. It's hiden north part
[Image: 4r23rpj64dpymf2brnkh.jpg]

Vocation: Knight
Premium Account
Level: 60+
Skills: 70/70+
Exp/h: 50-60k/h
Profit/h: 3k/h
Aditional information: In order to use this script you must have levitate spell. Set really doesn't matter if you have decent skills, but something like k set or better. Script refills up to 150 mana potions. It's pretty nice because this part is usually empty even in the most crowded worlds like aurora and aurera

Attached Files
.bbot   ()MISTROCK_CYCLOPS.bbot (Size: 12.04 KB / Downloads: 241)
I will now test your script
Have some bugs. Stucked on rock in mistrock. He withdraw 7800 always, but sometimes bot back and have some mp in bp.
Dre Windwalker where are u from?
Testował ktoś da sie puscis na 10h?
Bo drobnych przerobkach spokojnie puszczasz na 10h. Bot nie ma ustawionego withdraw 100 na podroz na mistrock.
(07-15-2013, 02:26 PM)kapucha92 Wrote: Bo drobnych przerobkach spokojnie puszczasz na 10h. Bot nie ma ustawionego withdraw 100 na podroz na mistrock.

a twój jest przerobiony? jesli tak wstaw go tu (reputa dostaniecie obaj)
@Leva, I'm from Latvia.

@Kapucha, please be more specific about the bugs and where they happen.
(07-16-2013, 08:14 AM)drewindwalker Wrote: @Leva, I'm from Latvia.

Kapucha give your version this scrpits (rep for dew and kapucha)
(07-16-2013, 09:18 AM)Leva Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 08:14 AM)drewindwalker Wrote: @Leva, I'm from Latvia.

Kapucha give your version this scrpits (rep for dew and kapucha)

What? Dodgy
@Dre~

Bot stops on rocks after travel to Mistrock. He doesnt have wpt with withdraw 100 on travel to Mistrock. You make point with withdraw 7600 and its wrong, cuz bot sometime doesnt waste all of manas and he buying more than set in refiler
(07-17-2013, 08:22 PM)kapucha92 Wrote: @Dre~

Bot stops on rocks after travel to Mistrock. He doesnt have wpt with withdraw 100 on travel to Mistrock. You make point with withdraw 7600 and its wrong, cuz bot sometime doesnt waste all of manas and he buying more than set in refiler

Well, I've been botting for 15 hours straight and it didn't stuck Confused can you please make a screenshot when it happens?
And about the refill part.. bot doesn't buy manas for all cash anyway, it just buys 150 total and since you have some manas left you always have travel cash to mistrock in your bp Smile