Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 19.0
This version is based on the codebase BBot 18.0 (not the beta) that supports the Tibia 10.10 version.
really nice Wink
Thanks =D
If I helped you click in "Give Reputation to this user"

Thanks =)

Se eu te ajudei clique em "Give Reputation to this user"

Obrigado =)
Hmm, it doesn't work on my tibia ;/
good! ThanksSmile)
Great job! finally back to 18.0 which was working ggreat Smile
Signed!

Thx New Bot Version!

Thanks! 18.0 is almost perfect. The only thing, in my opinion, that you guys should fix is the fact it doesnt work for targeting in distance (It stucks). Just try to fix it, and it'll be perfect. =*
Give me reputation if this post is usefull,
Thanks,
lhosalles.
good job Smile
Its problem in ab'dendriel dp, cavebot can't go up in ladder
Norton screams of viruses and wont let me open :/
(07-19-2013, 03:25 AM)Alexmk14 Wrote: Norton screams of viruses and wont let me open :/

I use bbot about 3 years and any hack!
help me plix

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-20-2013, 03:10 PM)trocalen Wrote: help me plix

my type is a wrong password
Since 2010 bbota use.

Jutż nite używtam bto sitę rotbi wietlki sytf i btot scthodzi nta psty ;d jetbać btbotat zaczynam robić własnego i tyle w temacie ;d

T użyłtem bty antglojęzyczni dtebile nite motgli przetczytać tegto.
fixed don't use obsidian knife!!!
Okay here are my problems:

-Bbot Distance isnt working properly, it targets the monsters but then when the monster runs it wont chase him till he re-target later.

-Bbot Learning waypoints on new areas such as leaf golem carlin is recording every single step in every single floor.

-Cavebot stucks randomly after killing some monster and i added an anti stuck which re start the bot if 60 seconds stucked, but it also takes the waypoint to the first one making imposible refill.
Despite all of this it still works for little makers, but im afraid im not beeing able to put my great maker knights to work..

Hope you fix these things Smile
Corym Semi Hardcore By PerfectedSmile

Dudas seran respondidas dentro de mis conocimientos En:
-Mis Threads
-Respondo Por msg privado!

Any question mp or post in my threads!Smile

++REPP IF YOU LIKE MY SCRIPTS - +REP POR MIS SCRIPTS
please help when I go to my account and select the char says an error like premium days but I have not look at the picture if I have not mega support passing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

when + - will be the next update?
cuz this bot can't use new stairs (forest furys cave for example), there are bugs with ladders in ab'dendriel, no id yet for new items, doesn't open new mobs corpses.
sorry if that's stupid question, but it's my first 'big' update with bbot Tongue
I have waited for year to update bot of withdraw items from depot and little smarter depositer.
Targets lose when monster run away, bot distance is not working. Sorry but its my opinion
Please, I hope to add u this funkcjons and fix no working.
help me!!!!
[Image: 34h6mhy.jpg]