Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Underdeveloped functions
Drop Loot should search for dropable loot within all the containers, just like Depositer does, not the only ones within opened containers.

Also FullCheck ItemName & macro function Misc.ItemCount(ItemName) always returns -1.

I've tried so many possibilities like:

Health Potion
health potion
Health Potion
health potion
Health Potion...
health potion...
"health potion"
"Health Potion"
Health Potions
health potions
Health Potions
health potions
Health Potions...
health potions...
"health potions"
"Health Potions"

Always the same result: -1

Does anyone of you have any idea, how could I drop loot from all the containers (5-6 backpacks of loot, one inside each another), not only from the opened and visible containers? I'm out of ideas...
Misc.ItemCount(ItemName) read the item from Using the last...
If you have not used the item that you want to count (e.g Health Potion), it will return -1.
Okay, thanks so much.

My bad, I was testing with Medicine Pouch.
I used macro to hotkey-use Medicine Pouch and/or manually used sucha a hotkey and/or Tibia.SendKey command but it seems that Misc.ItemCount(ItemName) & FullCheck ItemName works only with potions and runes.

Too bad there is no option to check of how many of X items is character wearing in all the containers, opened and closed, different than potions and runes.
It works for items that show how many have.

Samples:
Code:
00:16 Using one of 51 gold coins...
00:19 Using one of 4 wolf paws...
00:20 Using one of 27 rotten pieces of cloth...

Fail:
Code:
00:18 Using one of meat...
(09-10-2013, 03:21 AM)Kimoszin Wrote: It works for items that show how many have.

Samples:
Code:

Fail:
Code:

Well, I think that it works with stackable items (meat and ham are the exception, these are not countable) because it doens't work with Medicine Pouch for example. I tried to make a script that collects and automatically changes all carried medicine pouches but I cannot make BBot detect how many is character wearing in closed containers. It worked just fine with Health Potions, but the same thing with Medicine Pouches didn't work.
(09-10-2013, 06:23 PM)nizlov Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 03:21 AM)Kimoszin Wrote: It works for items that show how many have.

Samples:
Code:

Fail:
Code:

Well, I think that it works with stackable items (meat and ham are the exception, these are not countable) because it doens't work with Medicine Pouch for example. I tried to make a script that collects and automatically changes all carried medicine pouches but I cannot make BBot detect how many is character wearing in closed containers. It worked just fine with Health Potions, but the same thing with Medicine Pouches didn't work.

Exactly.