Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go to depot (from exp) when attacked by player
Hi!!

As in topic, looking for macro... I wanna have macro for my char, when im attacked go to depot and logout in pz. Its possible? I will give reput!
w protektorze ustaw jak attacked by player i jedna z opcji reagowania jest Go To Label i ustaw label Deposit ;p albo zrob oddzielny label na to ;p i jak jakis typ cie bedzie bic to pojdzie do labelu deposit i zwinie sie do dp , ale osobiscie polecam zrobic oddzielny label zeby stal w depo przez jakis czas albo wgl cala noc ; p
(07-27-2013, 02:36 AM)krolewskiknight Wrote: Hi!!

As in topic, looking for macro... I wanna have macro for my char, when im attacked go to depot and logout in pz. Its possible? I will give reput!

Yes that's possible, you must to and labels in cavebot, and in the protector you have to select the option 'cavebot label' and then just put the name of the label in the cavebot, example: the label is called 'IfPlayerAtkMe' obviously in this label must go the waypoints to go to depot or another PZ, well, in protector just put the name of the label 'IfPlayerAtkMe', and then cavebot automacally is going to change to that waypoint and you will be safe Smile

Good Luck and Take care