Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbot knows my acc and my pass...
wtf.. why the bot knows my acc and my pass...!
thats means the admins knows my account? wtf i dont want this.
u should ask if we want the bot saves our acc because i dont want, i dont know if 1 day, some admin can steal an account just because he wants ... wtf is this shit

pff other thing w/e is done

i need help with the war.net anyone can tell what ip i should use and what port please? and dont tell me with the regular answer "check the wiki" because there is NO INFO!!..
(08-12-2013, 02:02 AM)Pzycko Wrote: wtf.. why the bot knows my acc and my pass...!
thats means the admins knows my account? wtf i dont want this.
u should ask if we want the bot saves our acc because i dont want, i dont know if 1 day, some admin can steal an account just because he wants ... wtf is this shit

pff other thing w/e is done

The Account and Password info is gathered on the Reconnect time from the RAM memory, anyone can do that with a memory scanner. That information is not stored anywere, and it is not possible the admins to know it because that info is not stored anywhere neither sent to anywhere.

(08-12-2013, 02:02 AM)Pzycko Wrote: i need help with the war.net anyone can tell what ip i should use and what port please? and dont tell me with the regular answer "check the wiki" because there is NO INFO!!..

Just use the default values, like 0.0.0.0
The boot only read the address of memory. In neither moment the Mega will steal your tibia account. The bbot has one great market a long of years and not will fuck up this now.
Since +-2008 =)
good I have to apologize Sad srry about this :C i dont have words :/! i was angry srry :C
(08-12-2013, 04:16 AM)Pzycko Wrote: good I have to apologize Sad srry about this :C i dont have words :/! i was angry srry :C

It's ok, just have fun.