Refiler ON 150 MP 30 SHP
Suggested lvl: 60+
Suggested prof: Paladin
Attack type: distance
Monsters: All kind of coryms
Item seller: All items to Rafazan
Profit: 2-4k/h
Exp/h: 25-35k
Reffered equipment: Zao legs, demon shield,pally armor,crusader helmet Weapon with 40+ atk and supplies as on refiler(up)
Start: Venore bank
Cash in bank for start: 10k

Credits Garst..because the script was kina I just packed for pally

Attached Files
.bbot   Coryms Venore by Jferreira 60+ RP[2].bbot (Size: 12.76 KB / Downloads: 447)
I try this script but im not royal pally and cant buy royal spear, but i have royal spear on dp and i want the bot to pickup there, and i dont want the bot to buy small mana potions or small health potions, i have strong mana potions anda strong health potions on dp build cheap and i want the bot to refill on dp, and refill with life rings too, i have many of them on dp and i prefer to use life rings to hunt. If is there any way to do this please help
(08-26-2013, 08:58 PM)lucas950live Wrote: I try this script but im not royal pally and cant buy royal spear, but i have royal spear on dp and i want the bot to pickup there, and i dont want the bot to buy small mana potions or small health potions, i have strong mana potions anda strong health potions on dp build cheap and i want the bot to refill on dp, and refill with life rings too, i have many of them on dp and i prefer to use life rings to hunt. If is there any way to do this please help

but with this script then you have 100% profit instead of just leveling ;s