Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Macro - waypoint bug?
Dodgy
Hi,

i have a problem with macro which i use on my cavebot.

I have a macro which in short doeas something like

Map.UseOn....
Self.Backpack.Use...

it works OK when it's used alone. But when I include it in my cavebot it totally messes up. I have a fixpoint on which I want my character to stand, then i want to do this macro and then i want to go to other point. So in my cavebot it looks like this:

FixedPoint(bla bla 1)
Macro(bla bla)
Fixpoint(bla bla 2)

What bot does is, it goes to the first fixed point FixedPoint(bla bla 1) then does Map.UseOn.... in macro and after that it goes to Fixpoint(bla bla 2) without doing the Self.Backpack.Use... part. Did i forget something? Some special instruction or something else?

PS. I have tried with Macro.Delay between macro instructions but it didn't help at all.
Put here the complete macro.
For my private reasons I dont want you to give the paremeters.

Macro:
Map.UseOn(parameters)
Map.Self.Backpack.UseOn(paremeters)

the parameters are 100% correct, because it work when there is no fixed point cavebot walking included. It's not rocket-science complicated only two instructions, which later on I want to loop. But before that i want it to work in basic version.
(08-23-2013, 11:41 AM)a-grabowski Wrote: For my private reasons I dont want you to give the paremeters.

Macro:
Map.UseOn(parameters)

the parameters are 100% correct, because it work when there is no fixed point cavebot walking included. It's not rocket-science complicated only two instructions, which later on I want to loop. But before that i want it to work in basic version.

Separate those two lines of macro and in cavebot add 2 macros - first Map.UseOn and second Map.Self.Backpack.Useon. I have the same problem when i try to take off my shield and then dress up xbow in one macro. Simply use two macros and should work fine.
Hope I helped.
Rudek Wink
(08-23-2013, 02:54 PM)Rudek1212 Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 11:41 AM)a-grabowski Wrote: For my private reasons I dont want you to give the paremeters.

Macro:
Map.UseOn(parameters)

Separate those two lines of macro and in cavebot add 2 macros - first Map.UseOn and second Map.Self.Backpack.Useon. I have the same problem when i try to take off my shield and then dress up xbow in one macro. Simply use two macros and should work fine.

In short i want do to somethin like this Confused :

X:=0
{loop}
Map.UseOn(...)
Self.Backpack.UseOn(..)
VarAdd(X,1)
if X<100 [loop]

I can't really do that, beceause I want to include this in the loop so the character will do that like 100 times. When I separate it, I wont be possible to include it in the loop. If there will be nothing left I will separate it, but firstly it will be slow and secondly it will be pain in the ass to include it 100-200-300 or more times and configure it dynamically.
But what exactly you want to do? I You don't want to say it publicly just PM me and surely i'll help Smile
Hope I helped.
Rudek Wink