Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[FIXED v1.2][Money Maker][BRIMSTONE BUGS MUGGY PLANTS] EK DEPOSITER, REFILL, 101% AFK
BRIMSTONE BUGS MUGGY PLANTS 101%AFK ,DEPOSITER, REFILLER AND 100% CUSTOMIZABLE

TESTED ON LVL 150+ WITHOUTDEBUGS, AND WORKING AT 100%

STAR AT FARMINE DP,

BALANCE: 60k aprox, depending your wast
Soft boots for low wast
pots: CUSTOMIZABLE
Level: 120+
Skill: 90/90
EQ: Zao helmet/dragon scale mail/Zaoan Legs/arena 3 weapon or equivalent/Boots of Haste/ demon shield
Profit: 100%
Notable loot: Magic Sulphur, Platinum amulet, Small Emerald
Item creature: Brimstone Shell, Brimstone Fangs, Lump of earth, Sulphuros Stone
Exp: 150-200 k/h
Start: Depot farmine or cave

NOTE: LET ME KNOW IF THIS SCRIPT HAVE DEBUGS OR COMENT ABOUT IT
IF U USE THIS PLEASE GIVE REP++

NEW VERSION:

Brimstone bug Money Maker 101% afk depositer, refiller, customisable. v1.2
*FIXED WAYPOINT WHEN GO BACK REFIL AFTER SWITCH GOT STUCK, NOW WORKING FINE.

NEW UPDATE FOR SELLING!:

*HUNT, DEPOSITER, REFILL, 101% AFK***
*ANTI-TRAP
*100% CUSTOMISABLE
*RUN PZ WHEN PK
*LOOT SELLER EDRON, Magic Sulphur, lump of earth, brimstone fangs, brimstone shell and Sulphuros Stone**

***For refill and full afk u need give 6 Tome of Knowledge to Cael for get acces to carpet and TPs

**to sell Sulphuros stone u need complete shadows of Yalahar Quest.

Attached Files
.bbot   Brimstone Bugs EK Customizable by Jferral v1.2.bbot (Size: 14.6 KB / Downloads: 452)
english maybe?
(08-23-2013, 02:13 PM)vyniu13 Wrote: english maybe?

translate please? Smile
I'm using it right now, seems like a piece of good work just by looking at macros and cavebot, but only time will tell if it's REALLY good.
(08-23-2013, 04:28 PM)Antszej Wrote: I'm using it right now, seems like a piece of good work just by looking at macros and cavebot, but only time will tell if it's REALLY good.

ok my friend if u need help tell me Smile
Ok, the script is very nice, goes to the hunt in the shortest way, and waypoints are placed very well. Only thing is that it would be nice if the character attacked the bugs with "exori hur" before approaching them, and then "exori ico" while standing next to them. Overall, it's a very nice script and I would recommend it to everyone (not so good exp but AMAZING profit).
(08-23-2013, 06:03 PM)Antszej Wrote: Ok, the script is very nice, goes to the hunt in the shortest way, and waypoints are placed very well. Only thing is that it would be nice if the character attacked the bugs with "exori hur" before approaching them, and then "exori ico" while standing next to them. Overall, it's a very nice script and I would recommend it to everyone (not so good exp but AMAZING profit).

thx my friend, and thx for rep++, coming soon i will put more scripts like this, for money maker or hunt sorc druid 100+.
Ok, now I have encountered one bug - the bot didn't go on refill, just stopped near the stairs and turned killer off. I don't know why, but I will try it again tomorrow and then see what happens. It might have been just a single bug, but still, it has happened.
(08-24-2013, 12:40 AM)Antszej Wrote: Ok, now I have encountered one bug - the bot didn't go on refill, just stopped near the stairs and turned killer off. I don't know why, but I will try it again tomorrow and then see what happens. It might have been just a single bug, but still, it has happened.

i cheked this bro, and maybe was your pc or idk, you are talking about what staris? near tps? or cave?

i will check this and update today, there will be changes in spells Macro like:

Exori hur when targed.
exori ico targed Near.
Anti-stuck
anti-trap
Fixed some WAYPOINT were bbot can get buged
(08-24-2013, 07:45 AM)jferral Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 12:40 AM)Antszej Wrote: Ok, now I have encountered one bug - the bot didn't go on refill, just stopped near the stairs and turned killer off. I don't know why, but I will try it again tomorrow and then see what happens. It might have been just a single bug, but still, it has happened.

i cheked this bro, and maybe was your pc or idk, you are talking about what staris? near tps? or cave?

i will check this and update today, there will be changes in spells Macro like:

Exori hur when targed.
exori ico targed Near.
Anti-stuck
anti-trap
Fixed some WAYPOINT were bbot can get buged
I'm talking about stairs in the middle of the cave, I think that FULLCHECK is somewhere near them, it might have been just a single bug, I'm just saying it has happened Smile

About your update, I'm waiting for it. That's probably the best money-making place.
Work 100% afk? Whats profit there you have? pls fast answer.
(08-25-2013, 07:38 AM)Edsoon Wrote: Work 100% afk? Whats profit there you have? pls fast answer.

YES, IT'S 100% AFK, PROFIT ITS DEPENDING YOUR LVL, SKILLS AND LUCKY
BUT NORMALY HERE ALWAYS ITS PROFIT, ALWAYS...
(08-25-2013, 07:38 AM)Edsoon Wrote: Work 100% afk? Whats profit there you have? pls fast answer.

On Shadowcores OT 2kk in ~8 hours.
Need any quest for exp here ?
(08-26-2013, 09:48 AM)Golota10 Wrote: Need any quest for exp here ?

THE NEW FRONTIER QUEST NOT COMPLETE BUT UNTIL MORTAL COMBAT

AND FOR FULL AFK NEED GIVE 6 TOME OF KNOWLEDGE TO CAEL FOR ACCESS TO TPS AND CARPET OF FARMINE.

IF U DONT HAVE TOMES U STILL CAN USE BUT PUT YOUR CHAR IN CAVE, AND THIS WILL COME TO THE CITY TO REFILL.
Im sry guy.. ur script is a real shit, it gets stucked everywhere... i can understand one stuck.. but not those ones.. it doesn't kill lizards... i was nearly to die with my 190 ek.. also ur healing tools are not so good.. Please CHECK IT
(09-12-2013, 12:04 PM)defux Wrote: Im sry guy.. ur script is a real shit, it gets stucked everywhere... i can understand one stuck.. but not those ones.. it doesn't kill lizards... i was nearly to die with my 190 ek.. also ur healing tools are not so good.. Please CHECK IT

the problems with STUCKED, was not problem of script was a problem of BBOT cuz debug when target lost or something like that, i use this to my EK all time and only 1 time get stucked, but was for the problem of TARGET LOST.

and i put to don't kill lizard because there are few on the road; if u tray to kill it, maybe get away but if u want to kill all lizard just put on killer; but just put, High Guard, killer caiman, and death blood.

:/ com'on ppl 108 download and just 2 rep? :/