Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 21.0 Tibia 10.12
The new BBot version support the new Tibia patch, some small bugs were fixed.
This version has a lot of bugs...

When it will be stable version?
the one of the bug is problem with stairs on cave bot. bbot got exhausted and char go just up and down all the time
Yes! I can go exp now! Smile Thank you so much Nobody Smile
i cant log on with it gives error 7000000
yes.. and when char start attack creature bbot show "critical error"
Problem with stairs, and when it see monster alarms starts ringing :/ Fix it fast if u can Smile
i dont have problem with alarms maybe you have something wrong with your configurations
i now just got wrong password block error 9000000 lol
I use the same script, i must have good confing :/
(08-30-2013, 08:19 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The new BBot version support the new Tibia patch, some small bugs were fixed.
hello, am sending this message to help in the maintenance of the software, I did download the new bbot, when I ran the program to hunt the character to climb the ramps no longer moved, and so little attacking monsters, if that helps. .. thanks for bbot xD
yeah i downloaded and wanted to set my cashmakers and saw this: the game server is offline. Again ddos Sad
noone else is getting my problem... i dont get it. cant open program getting errrors
(08-30-2013, 08:30 PM)sachar93 Wrote: the one of the bug is problem with stairs on cave bot. bbot got exhausted and char go just up and down all the time

True.
To others:
You shouldn't cry like this: I WANT BBOT I WANNA EXP <CRY> <CRY> <CRY>
Give some time to programmist. He must be relaxed to repair all the bugs etc. It is not so easy to make BBot better so wait until new, better version.
oh wow, tried to inject bbot to tibia and bbot suddenly closed...

edit bbot cannot connect to tibia. i go watch tv, i hope MegaNobody will fix it asap Smile
now bot is un used with cave bug.
MegaNoobody you are good work but please fix this bug fast you can Smile PLEASE PLEASE !
[Image: 1bg0.png]
All scripts have problems with stairs, just geting stuck there and making stair jump spam
I can make 100% AFK script with refiller and depositer FOR YOU! Just PM me :-)
/Shocker!
What bugfixes can we test in beta?
We need Stable version !!