Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Free and Paid Scripts By JeshuaStep
(10-04-2013, 11:11 AM)barrodin Wrote: Heyo Dude the Crytal Spider script is a Little bit Buggy when he travel to nibelor it he only stand there and says me there is now way.... pls can you fix it? ty
Big Grin

Thats the reason why i have added antistuck haha, you only wait like 15 sec and then the char goes to the cave D:

(10-04-2013, 01:14 PM)karconko Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 11:11 AM)barrodin Wrote: Heyo Dude the Crytal Spider script is a Little bit Buggy when he travel to nibelor it he only stand there and says me there is now way.... pls can you fix it? ty
Big Grin

here u are, i added also some items to depositer

I just have realized that the script created a point when the char says 'hi, travel, yes', that was the bug haha, thank you bruh Smile
Hahah broooo thx works so great i love you Big Grin 120 i comming tonight xD

thanks dude now 120 is comming it works fine^^

ehm you changed the script today? because of the depositer??
Heyo if i want to buy a Paid script and i pay via PayPal i can download after it automatical? or how it goes? would be nice if you answer!!!

Could you put more script on here pls Big Grin
(10-05-2013, 05:17 PM)barrodin Wrote: Heyo if i want to buy a Paid script and i pay via PayPal i can download after it automatical? or how it goes? would be nice if you answer!!!

Could you put more script on here pls Big Grin

Coming soon Drefia wyrm, insectoids, deepling, and muggy plains.
Okay Smile and when i buy script via PayPal after it i just can download the script?
have script for MS lvl 145 ?
this frost dragon script its piece of shit ... I died second time right now .. loool not worth it bad scripter.. 170k OMGGGGG .....
Stampor, very good script, and cheap haha thanks Wink
Muggy Plains Lizard Added for all vocations.
Insectoids added.
HEY, check ur inbox i want to buy insectoids via paypal.
Hello man, do you have some scripts for a lvl 27 knight, free account? Idea I have royal helmet, knight armor, zaoan legs, boh, medusa shield and crimson sword, skills 49/45. Thanks.
(10-12-2013, 12:51 PM)JohannesVI Wrote: Hello man, do you have some scripts for a lvl 27 knight, free account? Idea I have royal helmet, knight armor, zaoan legs, boh, medusa shield and crimson sword, skills 49/45. Thanks.

Ghouls in thais could be Tongue
Gave you rep, love your scripts!
(10-12-2013, 11:36 PM)Dipsomaniac Wrote: Gave you rep, love your scripts!

I love it too, monster scripter! Muggy plains for ms works very good Big Grin
(10-13-2013, 05:26 PM)Sikizx Wrote:
(10-12-2013, 11:36 PM)Dipsomaniac Wrote: Gave you rep, love your scripts!

I love it too, monster scripter! Muggy plains for ms works very good Big Grin

haha i worked well on it
Very good scripts for ek and for ms ! Smile rep+1
(10-14-2013, 03:33 PM)sereczek Wrote: Very good scripts for ek and for ms ! Smile rep+1

Thank you bro, soon i will make scripts for RP.
Rep+ for you! Very good scripts, could you make one of dl in fenrock? i will pay in paypal Big Grin
(10-15-2013, 03:17 PM)Soulness Wrote: Rep+ for you! Very good scripts, could you make one of dl in fenrock? i will pay in paypal Big Grin

Yes i could, wait till next week Smile