Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
BBot 21.3
The new BBot version fixes some bugs related to some ramps and add a Debug panel (Shift+D in BBot). You can check it to see wierd stuff related to the BBot walking.
Cool thanks, just in time !
Cool bro! Thx.
how can i download?
Same, Still bugged with the stairs no matter what script i use still getting this bug/error

what happened? this "new" version is still getting stuck in the stairs, i just renewed my account could you please fix this? or say something about how long will it take, so we can save some days of bot instead of renewing our accounts and losing some days.
YEES IS BUG IN STAIR WITH MAP CLICK IS BUGGED MAP CLICK <<< RESOLVED THIS IS GOOD FOR BBOT Smile
same problem with stairs ''/ and if possible i have one problema with some fungus in mad mage respaw i creat a macro to eat fungus with slime gobbler but the bot don't found sqm's with fungus in lamps, walls, and some fields is possible help me with this?
Debug works great.

Can u post changelog?
23:50 You see a pool of blood. <<<<< check this fix
blood in the floor when used rope is used need first remove the blood in the ground
by used rope in the hole
Yeah Still buged Rope/Stairs
Waiting for new update.! Smile
still not working properrly...

caavebot bugged neaar ladders and ropeplaces
is not rising holes
My bbot sometimes stop working with a cavebot him stay 2 minutes and reset cave and him go ... ;/
please stable version to tibia 10.12
Its working for me...
edit: bug near ropeplaces
omg, i want a good bbot, i lose days ;/
i too, bro :///~
NEED SCRIPTS WITH YOUR CONFIGURATIONS? SEE THIS THREAD AND BUY FOR CC.
w8ing for fix....
Please update bbot 21.4 with fixed stairs/ropes/ladders.
Waiting for response.
You can use maptool to use rope, but it is not the point.