Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 21.5 Stable
(09-04-2013, 08:40 AM)garst123 Wrote: 3100=0?
look into it mega~

Macro:
a:=Self.Inventory.Ring()
a==0
Self.Equip.Ring(3098)

Debug:
Start-Of-Macro

Self.Inventory.Ring() returned 3100
!a! has been set to 3100
[True] a==0

Self.Equip.Ring(3098) returned 1
End-Of-Macro

You forgot the veriable tag "!", while it's not needed when setting a variable value, it is needed when testing the variable content.

Example:
Macro:
!a!==0
Self.Equip.Ring(3098)

(09-04-2013, 01:59 PM)inqontrol Wrote: It's also a real problem with follow in tibia. Bot always trying to change to "Stand while fighting" after like 10-20 seconds after I changed it manually. It happens on all my scripts so it's a bbot problem.

This is not a bug, when the bot sets a creature as target, it stops cavebot walking, if you have the creature in your killer with distance 0, it also stops killer walking, allowing tibia to chase the creature, but, as soon as the creature is dead, cavebot starts walking, it does that the same way you would do using your keyboard arrow keys, that's why tibia goes from "chase" (green doll) to "stay" (red doll). If you have searched the forum more carefully, you would've found out, that you can disable Tibia's config to move to Stay when you use arrows, it's in your Tibia Configs > General > Auto Chase Off (uncheck).
MAP CLICK IS NOT WORKING :/
(09-04-2013, 05:20 PM)Coizado Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 08:40 AM)garst123 Wrote: 3100=0?
look into it mega~

Macro:
a==0
Self.Equip.Ring(3098)

Debug:
Start-Of-Macro

Self.Inventory.Ring() returned 3100
!a! has been set to 3100
[True] a==0

Self.Equip.Ring(3098) returned 1
End-Of-Macro

You forgot the veriable tag "!", while it's not needed when setting a variable value, it is needed when testing the variable content.

Example:
Macro:
!a!==0
Self.Equip.Ring(3098)

(09-04-2013, 01:59 PM)inqontrol Wrote: It's also a real problem with follow in tibia. Bot always trying to change to "Stand while fighting" after like 10-20 seconds after I changed it manually. It happens on all my scripts so it's a bbot problem.

This is not a bug, when the bot sets a creature as target, it stops cavebot walking, if you have the creature in your killer with distance 0, it also stops killer walking, allowing tibia to chase the creature, but, as soon as the creature is dead, cavebot starts walking, it does that the same way you would do using your keyboard arrow keys, that's why tibia goes from "chase" (green doll) to "stay" (red doll). If you have searched the forum more carefully, you would've found out, that you can disable Tibia's config to move to Stay when you use arrows, it's in your Tibia Configs > General > Auto Chase Off (uncheck).

ahh, thanks, my fault
Problem with Follow
Bug in Map Click, Character don't running
(09-04-2013, 07:28 AM)wwiert Wrote: Still are problems with stucked:

- If player attacking monster and there is near hole or ladder down then sometimes player going down by miss and then staying (before went to up and continue killing monster),
- if near (about 7-8sqm range) are two ladders up then bot cant recognize which one ladder have to choose to go to correct waypoint and usually go to wrong ladder and then staying.

SAME PROBLEM BRO!!
THE DASH AND MAP CLICK FUNCTION BACK PLEASE RSRSRS
more 1 week? Tibia v10.13 ''/ fucking update
Tibia update 10.30 ;/
Mega, you've got difficult life with this bot and Cipsoft Big Grin
When will be the new version?
Yeaa, we need you BBOT Smile
indeed ! ;D