Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbot 22.0 Stable
MegaNobody lme bugs:

Target lost. Then stuck.

If you target monster and someone kill it before you. Bot stuck, Tibia client will give "Target lost."

First go downstairs. Stuck.

If your next waipoint is stairs face to west or south and you kill monster before. Bot will stuck and Tibia client will give "First go downstairs"
Pomogłem? + reput mile widziany Big Grin
I just help you? I will be happy if u rep+ me.
10000 {Anti Trap Cavebot} Misc.StandTime()>20 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()

use this macro and the problems disapire
(09-05-2013, 05:47 PM)Technik Wrote: 10000 {Anti Trap Cavebot} Misc.StandTime()>20 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()

use this macro and the problems disapire

only copy this and put in Code?
yes, and activate Wink

Always the same, Target Lost , when they kill 3 monster and got target on next and bot open corpse then dont fallow monster.

so Bug is still

Waiting for new version...

with repair that Cavebot (Target Lost)
Megan0body i've got question; If its possible, can u create to bbot dicer script? u know what i'm mind? we can pay if u want or something like that, think about it and give me answer please. Smile
(09-05-2013, 07:37 PM)Muszkamt Wrote:

Always the same, Target Lost , when they kill 3 monster and got target on next and bot open corpse then dont fallow monster.

so Bug is still

Waiting for new version...

with repair that Cavebot (Target Lost)

Go to Tibia opions/general and unselect "auto chase off". Set distance to monster as 0 then select "chase monster" near Your backpack Smile
(09-05-2013, 07:42 PM)artgaj Wrote: Megan0body i've got question; If its possible, can u create to bbot dicer script? u know what i'm mind? we can pay if u want or something like that, think about it and give me answer please. Smile

You made my day
------- News:

1) The cavebot not walking after losing a target bug is been worked on, it's a priority and will be fixed soon.
PS: Please be carefull with unti-stuck macros, they will deactivate and reactivate your cavebot after a period of time standing in the same SQM, if you use a period of time too low, for example 20 seconds, it might take more then that to deposit your money and withdraw everything you need, (specially pallys that, withdraw for, MP, HP and spears), if the macro kicks in while you are standing in an NPC, it will start from the beggining, depositing your money again, you will be stuck in a loop, withdraw - deposit - withdraw - deposit.

2) A few Macro commands and bot functions have to be created in order to the bot to be able to be a dicer. It's not easy. The work is undergoing to make it possible. Also, it won't be as free of bugs as the dicers that already exist because they are not a script, they are a bot made only for that function. Please Notice that even after Bbot can a be a dicer, we DO NOT garentee that users won't find a bug in your script and take all you money!

3) The mapclick bugs will be worked on as soon as possible, but right now, they are not a priority, so please don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.
Coizado estou tendo problema com um macro q criei de mad mage no qual ele come os fungus porem alguns na parede com id iguais a alguns q o macro consegue comer falham e o macro passa direto como fasso para indicar esse possivel bug ou como vc poderia me ajudar a resolver esse problema?
(09-06-2013, 12:46 AM)NinhoT Wrote: Coizado estou tendo problema com um macro q criei de mad mage no qual ele come os fungus porem alguns na parede com id iguais a alguns q o macro consegue comer falham e o macro passa direto como fasso para indicar esse possivel bug ou como vc poderia me ajudar a resolver esse problema?

Coincidentally I have got the same problem, 4 specific places, the wall fungus is ignored by the bot, even though it shows the exact same ID as the macro when you ALT+F8 + LOOK.

I've asked Mega to look into it, unfortunately there is no way I can solve the problem using macro or other feature, only Mega can find out why the bot ignores it.

If you want to help, post here the coordinates of the places it's ignoring.
(09-05-2013, 08:35 PM)Coizado Wrote: ------- News:

1) The cavebot not walking after losing a target bug is been worked on, it's a priority and will be fixed soon.
PS: Please be carefull with unti-stuck macros, they will deactivate and reactivate your cavebot after a period of time standing in the same SQM, if you use a period of time too low, for example 20 seconds, it might take more then that to deposit your money and withdraw everything you need, (specially pallys that, withdraw for, MP, HP and spears), if the macro kicks in while you are standing in an NPC, it will start from the beggining, depositing your money again, you will be stuck in a loop, withdraw - deposit - withdraw - deposit.

2) A few Macro commands and bot functions have to be created in order to the bot to be able to be a dicer. It's not easy. The work is undergoing to make it possible. Also, it won't be as free of bugs as the dicers that already exist because they are not a script, they are a bot made only for that function. Please Notice that even after Bbot can a be a dicer, we DO NOT garentee that users won't find a bug in your script and take all you money!

3) The mapclick bugs will be worked on as soon as possible, but right now, they are not a priority, so please don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

Great idea that you inform us about bbot changes Smile I have a small problem which should be fixed: when i kill monster with summons, for example orc shaman with snakes, bot after killing orc shaman tries to loot snakes and thats make bot stop for a while. Also when waypoints are near place, where door is closed and monsters are inside (tower, bot dont have waypoints to go there) bot is trying to target this monster but it see there is no path but he try to target again what causes stopping bot till he slowly move out of this place and 90% cpu usage. I hope Mega will fix this. Thanks for reading Smile
Didn't see character, plz fix it : /
(09-06-2013, 01:33 AM)Coizado Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 12:46 AM)NinhoT Wrote: Coizado estou tendo problema com um macro q criei de mad mage no qual ele come os fungus porem alguns na parede com id iguais a alguns q o macro consegue comer falham e o macro passa direto como fasso para indicar esse possivel bug ou como vc poderia me ajudar a resolver esse problema?

Coincidentally I have got the same problem, 4 specific places, the wall fungus is ignored by the bot, even though it shows the exact same ID as the macro when you ALT+F8 + LOOK.

I've asked Mega to look into it, unfortunately there is no way I can solve the problem using macro or other feature, only Mega can find out why the bot ignores it.

Here is the locations and marks in respaw with bugged fungus Coizado, let's go solve this =)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-06-2013, 05:34 AM)Sd Shot Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 08:35 PM)Coizado Wrote: ------- News:

Great idea that you inform us about bbot changes Smile I have a small problem which should be fixed: when i kill monster with summons, for example orc shaman with snakes, bot after killing orc shaman tries to loot snakes and thats make bot stop for a while. Also when waypoints are near place, where door is closed and monsters are inside (tower, bot dont have waypoints to go there) bot is trying to target this monster but it see there is no path but he try to target again what causes stopping bot till he slowly move out of this place and 90% cpu usage. I hope Mega will fix this. Thanks for reading Smile

The summon problem is known, it also happens with creatures that leave no body like slimes. Mega said he's working on that.

Unaccessible creatures is normally ignored by the bot, a few places may still present problems. Could you provide Print Screens?

(09-06-2013, 12:18 PM)NinhoT Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 01:33 AM)Coizado Wrote:

Here is the locations and marks in respaw with bugged fungus Coizado, let's go solve this =)

I've shown Mega the exact places. He found out, that what's bugging is the torch behind the fungus.

He says it's not an easy fix, but he will work on it and should fix it soon.
@NinhoT I can see Your character name...
I have no idea what i have paid for... Since last update bbot doesn't work correctly. My character is stucking all the time. I cannot bot because I have to 'refresh' my waypoints every 2-3 seconds. Its really ridiculous that bbot has bugs like this...
me to....
(09-07-2013, 11:56 AM)Ukle Wrote: I have no idea what i have paid for... Since last update bbot doesn't work correctly. My character is stucking all the time. I cannot bot because I have to 'refresh' my waypoints every 2-3 seconds. Its really ridiculous that bbot has bugs like this...

Strange that only you have those bugs :o
Only me bug have error on cave bot? Ofc, load script script, past 5 minutes stay and log in har? Me bot fuctionally good maybe 5 minutes and hars are loged.