Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Crystal Spider in nibelor.
Cash Depositer and refiller aren't working.
Perfect script! REP+
hello, script is great but can u change refill to 150 strong mana potions not 250? i tested it on ed but everytime he brought to depot 100+ not wasted smp
Really ncie script, i botted there from 100 to 140 lvl. I haded to change script a lil bit, added new items to looter and repair bug on Iskan. But script is really nice. Rep ;]

almost 700k profit for about 60-70 hrs hunting ;]
If i Helped You Click ^
Heyo when i start the bot (script) he do all right but when he is in nibelor he just stand here and Tibia says me there is now way idk why^^ someone can help me? pls
ITs bugged for EK. Bot is saying all the time "hi,hi,hi" because of this macro. Apart of that bot sometimes immidietly after going cave goes back. I want to add that all the time it stops in resp ;p
(10-09-2013, 02:13 PM)endrju123 Wrote: ITs bugged for EK. Bot is saying all the time "hi,hi,hi" because of this macro. Apart of that bot sometimes immidietly after going cave goes back. I want to add that all the time it stops in resp ;p

Add more seconds to the antistuck macro ...
How many ? I added 5000 and it's not enough.
lol is in misc.standtime, but download the version 1.1 works perfect Wink
Testing atm ;]
(10-09-2013, 03:51 PM)endrju123 Wrote: Testing atm ;]

GOGO REP+ Smile
I've deleted thi macro ^ ^ Always the same problem, but without that it's seems to work good.
JeshuaStep - how to fix script that it spam "hi" ? to how many seconds ?
(10-10-2013, 12:53 PM)achmeda Wrote: JeshuaStep - how to fix script that it spam "hi" ? to how many seconds ?

Remove antiStuck, or add it more second to it for example 'misc.standtime()>70'
Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.
all your scripts works perfect! thanks bro Smile
(10-10-2013, 05:02 PM)owsianek Wrote: Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.
all your scripts works perfect! thanks bro Smile

Thank you buddy!, this week im going to upload Banuta-1 and -2 for knights Smile!
Very well guy, ++++REP added.

I will bought any script
XafterONE~~
Well, it's not working fine, character goes to the guy who teleports, say hi and stop ;s
I will rep+ you, but why it doesnt buy pots for me?
(10-29-2013, 06:03 AM)Olimpiadczyk Wrote: I will rep+ you, but why it doesnt buy pots for me?

What is the problem ?

(10-23-2013, 01:30 PM)dmludke Wrote: Well, it's not working fine, character goes to the guy who teleports, say hi and stop ;s

Rlly ? Never happens to me hmm :/