Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Problems.
Pierwszy to podczas naprawy bbota jeszcze miałem premium a teraz niedawno mi się skończył. I chciałbym również otrzymać 10dni premium.
A druga sprawa to płatność. Wysłałem smsa i przyzwyczajony że tylko wystarczy wysłać, usunąłem od razu wiadomość a okazało się że trzeba wpisać kod. Oczywiście pisałem do suportu daopay lecz nic to nie dało, nie otrzymuje odpowiedzi od prawie tygodnia. Mogę podać dokładną godzinę kod i treść smsa. Bo na pewno pieniądze doszły lecz ja premium nie mam ;/
Mati Wrote:Pierwszy to podczas naprawy bbota jeszcze miałem premium a teraz niedawno mi się skończył. I chciałbym również otrzymać 10dni premium.
A druga sprawa to płatność. Wysłałem smsa i przyzwyczajony że tylko wystarczy wysłać, usunąłem od razu wiadomość a okazało się że trzeba wpisać kod. Oczywiście pisałem do suportu daopay lecz nic to nie dało, nie otrzymuje odpowiedzi od prawie tygodnia. Mogę podać dokładną godzinę kod i treść smsa. Bo na pewno pieniądze doszły lecz ja premium nie mam ;/

Forum
From now, only english
Sorry, but from now only english will be accepted on this forum, this will make the forum easier to keep / moderate / read. No portuguese/polish anymore. You can always use translators to help you writting a english text.
The first is when I was still in repair bbota premium and now I finished recently. And I would also get a premium 10 days.
A second issue is payment. I sent a text message and used it only enough to send the message removed straight away and it turned out that you need to write code. Of course I wrote to BB daopay but it did not work, does not receive a response from nearly a week. I can give you the exact time code and content of SMS. For sure the money came but I do not have a premium; /
i have same problem another time,
i can help you.
go to : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.daopay.com/support/index.php">http://www.daopay.com/support/index.php</a><!-- m -->
-> I have paid, but did not receive my product (coins, cash, points etc.)
on 1. click at finish in "follow these instructions."
and put all info
at finish call to number of it send.
if it don't work, you have a option to send a message to him.
with it they can help you.