Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alert with forum member Huehuebeehrri
He's just selling BBot licenses for money in tibia, he just thief me 180k so be alert with him in this forum!
I have all private messages etc i have with him so trust on me Smile
Lol? I will sended and all its ok =)
NEED SCRIPTS WITH YOUR CONFIGURATIONS? SEE THIS THREAD AND BUY FOR CC.
Signed
Post your evidence.
(09-16-2013, 03:49 PM)Zacko Wrote: He's just selling BBot licenses for money in tibia, he just thief me 180k so be alert with him in this forum!
I have all private messages etc i have with him so trust on me Smile

(09-16-2013, 05:46 PM)Huehuebeehrri Wrote: Lol? I will sended and all its ok =)

As said Kimoszin, post your evidences.
Here's my evidence, i will post my bbot account state in some mins. I dont have the trade photo with him, he's just ignoring me in game etc...
This is his msg in forum

And this is the photo that he give to me in that msg

EDIT: I have more photos (acc,etc...)
This is another msg from him

This is one post from Huehueberri.. in forum asking for help because he didnt receive his 15 days code (he just thief me 15 days for 180k)

And this is my account right now (i dont know if admins etc have acces to accounts in bbot page, but my account hotmail is [email protected] so thhere you can see that this photo is 100% real, if you have acces to our accounts of course.)

I think its enough evidences, im not a bad forum member i just had bought 3 scripts from xlesiu and i dont have problems with him so you can ask him about me too ( i have skype conversations with xlesiu in skype so i can take photos and you can see that im not a thiefer)

(09-16-2013, 05:46 PM)Huehuebeehrri Wrote: Lol? I will sended and all its ok =)
You dont send me nothing, you just thief me 180k and now you dont talk with me just ignoring me in game, you dont send me nothing there's a photo of my account state right now.
Another evidence that he is just ignoring my messages (not my char, just messages)

Then i log on in another char and he answered me so there you are he just scame me

Huehuebeehrri, post your defense.
I say for he "i going pay your bot licence now" and he say "ok, im waiting" some minutes later Zacko logged off of Tibia, for my luck, my payment don't have sucess, see screenshoot
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2991]

I send a email for Bmega, but don't have my payment on system, he say for me to go on Zaypay and ask about this, but i don't go make problems for R$ 5,00

Zacko have logged off in moment of i paying, if my payment have sucess, he don't pay me 180k, i believe.
(09-19-2013, 01:59 PM)Huehuebeehrri Wrote: I say for he "i going pay your bot licence now" and he say "ok, im waiting" some minutes later Zacko logged off of Tibia, for my luck, my payment don't have sucess, see screenshoot
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2991]

I send a email for Bmega, but don't have my payment on system, he say for me to go on Zaypay and ask about this, but i don't go make problems for R$ 5,00

Zacko have logged off in moment of i paying, if my payment have sucess, he don't pay me 180k, i believe.
Men you share char or something? because i just pay you 180k 3 days ago and you play this in the dice bot so dont fuck with me
Nah, only my brother have my acc.
Thats enough? he said that shit and nothing happens?¿ come on admins