Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 23.0
The new BBot supports Tibia 10.20 and brings millions of changes on the BBot internals.

Changelog
Quote:Version 23.0
+ Tibia 10.20
* Editing Attack Sequences
= Increased HUD line size
+ New Exhaust system
+ New Confirm Attack system
+ New Advanced Attack system
+ New GUI Messages system
+ NoKill On and Off
= Dash allowed on the newest version
+ System Variables
+ Attacker debugger
+ Open Corpse debugger
* Map macros (fungus)
+ New Attacker module
+ New Open Corpses module
= Walking systems
+ Walker History improving the Distance Keeper
+ Cavebot check is now automatically changed when the Cavebot is enabled or disabled by another feature
+ [macro] Tibia.SendText(Text)
- Cavebot error alarm (now it just restart the cavebot)
= Improvements on Cavebot changing floors

Known Bugs:
Sometimes the Attacker don't select the nearest creature.

Tip:
Disable Tibia's Anti Aliasing to run more bots (Options -> Graphics -> Anti-Aliasing).
I'm Waiting Mega Big Grin
i've even hunted manually haha
IM WAITING Big Grin
for what u waiting ?? u can download bbot in download area. ;o

i have problem with fixed point.

[Image: Bez-tytulu.jpg]
why dash is off ;c
and add smth who untarget target when u have LOCK TARGET

hm u choose target on one click and its still forever , add that twice click will unlock that target
Bugs:
There is something wrong with Reconnect function, it doesn't even try to enter password, just account name.
Cannot disable the alert of being unable to move items to depot.

Proposal:
It would be great to have an option "Pause bot at death". If we are using Reconnect and our character dies, it will reconnect over and over again.
I think (and hope so) it should be easy to make such a function it character died.

Protector Logout & Close Tibia aren't cooperative. If selected both, it closes Tibia without waiting until bot logouts the character.
There could be another protection function: Logout and then Close Tibia or Logout and then pause BBot.
Fixed points bug, bot is stucking next to Rafzan's elevator.
He don't want to step on it.
yep, fixed points are bugged;p
(09-18-2013, 04:26 PM)nizlov Wrote: Proposal:
It would be great to have an option "Pause bot at death". If we are using Reconnect and our character dies, it will reconnect over and over again.
I think (and hope so) it should be easy to make such a function it character died.
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-7926.html
(09-18-2013, 04:51 PM)Kimoszin Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 04:26 PM)nizlov Wrote: Proposal:
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-7926.html

Doesn't work as intented.

Say
NPCSay
Withdraw
Deposit

etc.
ain't working as fixed points anymore.
REMOVED!
I tried this and many other macros and I don't think that being disconnected is read as having less or equal to 0 health points. Or maybe these functions: BBot.TogglePause(), Bot.Pause() cannot be executed while being not connected.

Anyway, even if this macro would work - the character wouldn't reconnect if it was kicked because of another problem, connection issue for example.
(09-18-2013, 04:26 PM)nizlov Wrote: Protector Logout & Close Tibia aren't cooperative. If selected both, it closes Tibia without waiting until bot logouts the character.
There could be another protection function: Logout and then Close Tibia or Logout and then pause BBot.

I don't see the reason to close tibia after logout. The close tibia function is specifically to close your tibia while you still have "battle", so your char log out after 10 seconds due to lost connection.

Usefully specially for knights while hunting creatures not so strong, so you can close tibia if you ran out of potions, for those cases when your HP can withstand the 10 or so seconds needed for your char to get kicked.

If your intention to close tibia is to avoid the reconnect function, closing tibia is rather a harsh way to avoid reconnection, pausing the bot seems to be a more appropriate way to do it.
Indeed, he is no longer working.
MAP CLICKING IS NOT WORKING AGAIN!
I know that, I didn't mean to remove Close Tibia function, but add Logout and then Close Tibia or Logout and then Pause bot, so we could have:

[ ] Logout
[ ] Close Tibia
[ ] Logout, then close Tibia
[ ] Logout, then pause bot

Unfortunalely both macro commands responsible for pausing the bot aren't working correctly - BBot.TogglePause() Bot.Pause()
It seems that these functions cannot pause the bot if the status is "Not connected".
He's not change gargoyle while training...
nizlov Ok, test it
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-7926-post...l#pid32967
Macro for check balacen of bank and check 0 gold and paused bot or logout any have
Bug fixed points and macro move nort