Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 23.1
Mega PLEAE URGENT! CAN U GIVE ME THE NEW VIRTUAL KEY FOR "ENTER KEY" LAST TIME WAS (13) BUT NOW DON'T WORK PLEASE I NEED IT
maptools don't work fix it guys plx.
as soon as possible -.-
can you repair this fukcing reconnect?
im having a problem with reconect , the bot write the account and the password on the same line....can you fix it?
Only here the bot are slow? i cant bot with other guys on cave, they get all monters.
OBs: i have an good ping.
Why admin is not responding and done anything ?:S
fix map tools :/
(09-22-2013, 05:48 PM)Tomi3252 Wrote: Why admin is not responding and done anything ?:S

Maybe He is working? I think it is better to wait more, but have better BBot.
oh Sad im sad, i cant even hunt because i cant be 100% afk with bbot on beta phase, time to wait Big Grin
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
when new update ?;o
mega what's going on? ;O
I'm working on the program, I plan to launch a new version on the next 10 hours.
How long does it take you to reply to payment complanation? I wrote you an e-mail and I'd like to receive my license, which I paid for, as soon as possible.
I don't have any email to respond on the support, if you did not received a answer yet please email me again.
(09-23-2013, 04:42 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I'm working on the program, I plan to launch a new version on the next 10 hours.

thx for information.

I have small problem. I try make scrypt for ms/ed on ancient scarab.

first problem is with killer. i add only ancient scarab so why bbot attack scarab ?? bot ignore larva but not scarab :o

secound problem is with stoped my characters. if u have time look in ankrahmun ancient scarab.
The ignoring / avoiding is bugged.
mega please for next update bbot enable tibia.sendkey() i need it so much please :S
specialy "enter key" (13)
Sending keys were fixed.
(09-23-2013, 05:39 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Sending keys were fixed.

thx so much bro!
Avoid waves have bug :\
NEED SCRIPTS WITH YOUR CONFIGURATIONS? SEE THIS THREAD AND BUY FOR CC.