Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average
╠ BBot Macros ╣
Hi,

I'd like to know with is possible to make a macro that if my cap or potion is <= X, he wil stop attacking creatures, go for the label that returns to the City and follow the script afterwards (The one witch deposite, buy potions, etc.)
Also, if possible after that, when the cap is fully restored or potions, another macro to apply backwards: Start attacking creatures and start the script made from the beginning.

I tried myself and didn't have any sucess at all.
That is what I tried for Cap:

Self.Capacity()<10
Cavebot.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(City)
Self.Capacity()>350 (would change the number for 1 less than the max you have)
CaveBot.GoStart()

Didn't work out.
Someone can help?
Thanks.
i need macro to restart cave bot when cave bot fail... please HELP
i'll give REP
macro to use stone skin amulet
(05-23-2012, 09:58 PM)dawid10000 Wrote: I would be thankful if you could make some macros for me there's a list to be done:

- When chosen SQM is covered by items or elemental fields move (items), remove (fields) or go through ignoring it.
- Put stealth ring on while trapped or force creatures which made you trapped.
- Minimize opened bps and do not open empty corpses i guess it's not possible but who knows Smile
- Walk in the opposite direction to the attacking ceature in close I do not mean keep distance, It should work like 2 magnets with opposite poles.

Thanks in advance! Rolleyes

Minimize opened bps and do not open empty corpses i guess it's not possible but who knows Smile

this exists but nobody will give it for free >.< and it roxs.
I need a macro which equip stealth ring when there are more than 3 monsters on screen ;d could you help me, please?
I need a macro combo ue Big Grin
have any macro to resize backpack windows, or minimize them?
I need macro trap (my knight go refil and mobs trap he) i must have macro to kill all monster which block way. i give rep ++ (good work macro)
hey guys, i am wondering if is there any macro which is checking how much bps u got oppened, and if there is for example less than 2 conteneirs oppened it would re open all bps?
I want a macro to use mana potion on a friend.

Queria um macro que usasse mana potion em um amigo.
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-18239.html

Can some1 help me ? Smile
Will reput him ofc
Add Auto-Stealth Ring plx
Need ur help guys.

If another player say HI bot also say HI, if another player say BYE bot also say BYE.
Hey guys, I need macro to auto-enchant stuff like Rainbow Shield or weapon.
thx thx
thx thx
thx thx
I try write macro for energy ring on hotkey but this shit don't work somebody can help me ?

0 {Energy ring on hotkey shift} Tibia.KeyDown(16) Self.Equip.Ring(3051)

tell my why this macro don't work or fix it.

TY FOR ALL
I want 3 macros.... lets go...

1 -
I need macro for use ring or others equips when I press any hotkey (end -exemple)..

2-
I need macro for atk magic wall in front of my opponent...
or behind of me

PS: can be macro with hotkey use...for this

3-
macro for go to label
exemple,

if worn soft boots

go to label refilersoft

I need this macro, for refiler soft boot at hunt...

PS: I have 3 soft boot, then go to refiler soft when have 3 pair of worn soft...

I WAIT FOR HELP ME, GRATZ.
Hello friends,i need help with a travel npc,my char have a big distance and dont say "hi" correctly,help me please,sorry for bad english.. and thanks