Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average
╠ BBot Macros ╣
PUSH MAX : push max shoudl got push vials all vials, worm, gold, platinum coin this is a perfect push... anti push works good =)
How do I use PUSHMAX ? ;O
I know how to please pass the teleport a scripit want to help pass the teleport

hi, i need a macro like this: if u got stucked for 25 seconds the character will do exori, that will be very usefull when mobs keep attacking you and bot doesnt walk or attack, thnx
hello friends,

I am in doubt which macro to use the respawn killer caiman, why do I need one that when the end cap 100 or the pot. Go up to leave the loot dp bp in blue, go to the bank deposits, buy pot and return to spawn.

Is there a macro like that?
have one script antipush (use worms and gold coin ) please bro i wanna this script or macro : )
i need macro opnen backpacks plz
Not is possible Sad
Is it possible to put an ID which picks up all the items? :S around your character?
Can you make a script that picks up spears when you got X cap? now you have made one that picks up spears when you got less than 10 spears in your hand, but i want a script that picks up spears and put them in left hand whenever i got 50 cap, could you do it for me please? cutie? :p

EDIT: also, i would appreciate a script that pull leavers, like in the edron orc cave, i must pull the leaver if the stone is blocking in order to get out from there and deposit.
need this macro please

logout when royal spear = 0
Can someone please give me the macro to put mount ?

I want the mount to be "mounted" automatically please.
i want auto mount too ; D
yoo I need macro to stop cavebot and targeting when click PAUSE on keybord and start when click PAUSE too xD
with the new uptade the pushmax macro dont work anymore can you make a new one? =) thanks
how do I use the arrows
plz help: Ð
(09-02-2012, 02:56 PM)jarinho Wrote: how do I use the arrows
plz help: Ð

A macro to use arrows and bow?
I need Macro , when mana x (100 ) use life ring , when mana (200) uneq ring . Thanks
hello plz one macro floor to collect vials
(09-23-2012, 06:34 AM)weromanito Wrote: hello plz one macro floor to collect vials

1000 {PickUpFlasks} X:=Self.X Y:=Self.Y Z:=Self.Z Self.Attacking()==0 Self.Capacity()>=50 Map.PickUpEx(285, -1, 1, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 6) Map.PickUpEx(284, -1, 1, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 6) Map.PickUpEx(283, -1, 1, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 6)