Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little longer looter MACRO
Hello, i got a little request for a macro. I need that one which extend the time during bot take item from dead monster. It's needed couse of that example:
I'm boting on for example dragon lords, and I looted Dragon Scale Mail. But the loot looks that: 17:23 Loot of a dragon lord: 76 gold coins, a strong health potion, a red dragon scale, a dragon scale mail.[/b]
The bot will open the corpus but it wont get all items from the corupus becouse it will go to next waypoint in cavebot.
I need a macro which extend the time during the bot is taking items from dead monster. I thought about macro which I set up in killer (After Attack MACRO).
Ofc I'll give REP+
lol? have looter on? have added items to looter? chceck to which bp you have set loot...
Pomoglem? DAJ REPUTA !
If I help you, REP ME ++ !
I think that you dont understand what you read... The loot is to long, and the bot dont take all items becouse it wanna go to next waypoing instead of taking all loot... I need to extend time of taking items from corpuses.
(09-23-2013, 03:38 PM)lordekbyku Wrote: I think that you dont understand what you read... The loot is to long, and the bot dont take all items becouse it wanna go to next waypoing instead of taking all loot... I need to extend time of taking items from corpuses.

version of bot? m2 looting sometimes 3+ items and always bot taking all...
Pomoglem? DAJ REPUTA !
23.0, its not beta.
download 23.1 and check
Pomoglem? DAJ REPUTA !
It wont works... During taking items he want go to the next waypoint so I need macro which will stand next to corpuse for about 0,5 sec. longer.
Is anybody able to do it? ;/