Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 23.3
The new BBot fixes the Open Corpses priority and improves the Attacking / Open Corpses. This version is a RC.

Bugs that were not able to reproduce
Change floor: I've tested in multiple scripts that the bot worked well changing floors: cyclops mistrock, mount stermun underground, mutated humans.

Coryms Elevator: the Coryms Elevator was tested with the MapTool and it worked perfectly.

MapTools: they were tested also in the Yalahar mechanisms.

Auto Mount: I've tested this following macro and it worked normally: (from wiki macro samples)
[macro]3000 {Auto Mount} Status.InPZ()==0 Self.Mount()==0 Self.ToggleMount()[/macro]

Paypal for Brazillians
The Paypal for Brazillians method was been added again. It will cost a little more and should be avoided. MoIP offers a better service.
What about avoid feature, it will works now ?
looting is bugged, when my 200 rp is trying to loot wyrm he's just 'fighting' with cavebot, which doesn't let him even go closer to corpse.
it's looking hilarious, after killing a wyrm he's walking like 3 sqm back and forward, and hardly ever loot a corpse.

@up
no, still doesn't
when the bot trys to reconnect the bot write account name and password on the account line.

fixed the server save reconnect

drop empity vials sometimes waits too long to drop the vial and the bot go back to the city with 60 or more bottles and lose cap.
0 {Restart Cavebot} Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start() Exit()
+
Protector in Stucked (30 Seconds) > Macro Restart Cavebot

Dont Work ''/
O bot ainda não passa pelo fire :/
Lol this version is the most bugged I ever had. Scripts that used to work perfect sometimes stop in some points. One of my character nearly died, it didn't only because I looked on computer. He was just standind while beeing attacked by 4 dark monks. He didn't attack them. If I didn't see this, he would be standing there until death.
Also fullchecks dodn't. My character had 20 potions left, while the fullcheck was to go to refill when he has less than 70 and he didn't go. I'm sorry to say that, but this version is piece of shit.
On this version my scripts get stuck, i was 4 hours stucked on coryms elevator Angry
bugs:
at some point in cavebot, it stoped killing wolfs and standed still then i kill the wolfs manually, and it keeps opening the the wolf corpse and is stuck in opening the corpse, i disabled "loot" and "open corpse", it continues the wyapoints, 2 screens of distance from the corpses, i activate the "loot" and "open corpse", it comes back to the dead wolfs place, and keeps stucked opening corpses, dont killing the wolves that respawned around the corpses. all the time i had "loot before kill" option. after the corpses rot and disapear, it stays stuck in the place the dead wolves were.

some characters get stucked in one sqm, stands still, deactivating and reactivating "Cavebot" wont help, but when i walk a few sqms towards the next waypoint manually, the cavebot works again
dash plz!
also, i think its because i have too much lag, but the bot on option of "open backpacks", macro command "reopen backpacks" and "depositer", keeps opening the backpacks a lot of times, on the first 2 commands, i end up sometimes by opening only the main backpack, not the inside ones, and on "depositer" it opens and close the depot a lot of times, then i get a white msg of error on depositer
Avoid tiles doesnt work?
omg, this is impossible to use bbot, please do something or bbot goodbye ....
Mega...
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-18856-lastpost.html
[center]Need to buy BBot?
Buy from Here
[/center]
AND WHAT ABOUT MAP CLICKS? ------------------'
What abour our BBot days? We're wasting them because u can't fix all these mistakes!
again the same script bugged on wolfs place, I can send the script for you guys test