Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
BBot 23.4
Can you fix "reconnect" and reconect at XX:XX hour server save ? When i was kicked it doesn't work. You can make something like when u have been kicked the bot will take any free second to login... It's problem Sad[/align]
MEGA YOU CAN FIX MACROS ON ATTACK TARGET? ........
When u create new version bbot, beacause this version isnt good, when I using cavebot and enters me up the stairs, a ladder is a bbot laging for 5-6 seconds ,when you fix it?
The people pay by one bad system not pay and this admin fixed all problems but
The people pay this person not work good
Mega maybe u answer...? beacause bbot all time lags -.-
(10-22-2013, 12:48 PM)andzkaaaa92 Wrote: Mega maybe u answer...? beacause bbot all time lags -.-

not bbot lags, you have problems with internet connection.
(10-22-2013, 05:40 PM)szeldo123 Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 12:48 PM)andzkaaaa92 Wrote: Mega maybe u answer...? beacause bbot all time lags -.-

not bbot lags, you have problems with internet connection.

yea and when i gonna walk without cavebot i walk normal ? and or map click too no problem and i have problem with internet ? When i go ladder cave bot stay before ladder bot stay 5 sec and i have problem with internet. ?

great idea.
pierdole tego bota od update nie widzi zadnej postaci zjebane gowno[/align]
Warning about wrong language.
Noowy Script's.

Selling Scripts , for more info write me on :

* Skype "Czarniutki6"
* E-Mail "[email protected]
* GG (Polish) : 41772155
map click back please ;'(
BBot sometimes stops working and don't want to walk. I have to close BBot and turn it on.
FIX MAP CLICKZ
the protector is failing?....... stop heal, automatic etc....
(10-27-2013, 02:52 PM)Daniel1990 Wrote: the protector is failing?....... stop heal, automatic etc....

Got the same problem...
update mate
We wait for fast updateWink
yes hope this new update works at least as well as 23.4 version! and please go fast Tongue
New thread for the update.