Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot help
Alright, I recently purchased the BBot and I got a script to hunt, I'm a lvl 34 palli. the script does what I want with the Deposit and withdraw and refilling spears and what not, but it doesn't buy mana potions correctly. For example, I set it to buy 15, it only buys 5. It is a 100% AFK script, need some help.
How do you set?
(10-11-2013, 04:36 PM)Kimoszin Wrote: How do you set?

Well, in the script, you go to the area where it says active/learn, this is the place where the points for the bot show up, then you got a line that says hi, trade, you can right click on the line that says "buy." When you do that you can choose edit, once you've done that it has the items code and at the end is the amount you want it to buy (i know that from what I can understand) but for some reason my script isn't buying the amount I want it to buy, it sometimes buys random quantities of mana potions. Any help would be amazing.
Your eq..
(10-11-2013, 08:28 PM)Huczek ED Wrote: Your eq..

Belted cape, dark helm, zaoan shoes, crown shield, P-legs, for ammunition i'm using royal spears. All of this eq is terrible I got like DSM, draken boots, Zaoan legs, Zaoan helm. I'm just using the terrible crap until I get like 80
He will buy until you get the amount.
If you put 50, and you have 30, will buy 20.