Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salamanders for Paladin
Well, this is a script for paladin that goes at the salamanders of venore, the south gate specifically, probably i will make the other gates. With spears refiller and loot depositer. I hope it will have an utility for you.

Requirements:
- Some money at the bank

Equipment:
- Ranger's cloak (or another armor not have much weight)
- Ranger legs
- Studded Shield
- Rope

Important: You have to change the ammout of spears you want to buy and withdraw on the cavebot, to the capacity you need.

UPDATED: Added a fullcheck label, keeps hunting until have less than 16 spears.

Attached Files
.bbot   [MCE] Salamanders South Gate Paladin.bbot (Size: 10.16 KB / Downloads: 135)
Testing

So.. You have to change in order to bot doesn't put your potions to depot (looter list setting) and I dont know why when character is going to buy spears can't do that and go ahead to respawn without spears ?
Sorry, the cause that can't buy spears, its because you have to change the ammount of spears you want to buy, check the cavebot and change all the valors 25 (which are at the buy and withdraw) to the capacity you have to bring spears. i failed this.

And the potions... i dont know i have tried several times and deposit all the loot, check the looter and review the two backpacks are correctly configured.
Ok, spears are easy to change. I deleted potion on looter list, and it's nice Wink