Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bot is slower than other bots. Why?!
Hi, I have a little problem with bbot, I could be that I'm stupid and I cant set it up right, or its just the bot. The problem is that the bot stops for 2-5 sec every time he changes levels ( ground, -1, -2 etc). Like he has to think if he is supposed to go up a ramp/stairs/ladder. This makes my bot slower than others and therefore if they hunt on the same spawn as me, they get to kill more mobs.

Please tell me if there is a way to change the delay between changing levels.

Thanks!
(10-04-2013, 02:29 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Known Issues
Changing floors, the BBot stops for one second before changing the floor. This issue is being analyzed.

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-18910-pos...l#pid71264
mega now 2 weeks analise -.- and i lost my time etc. rly good
(10-22-2013, 04:39 PM)andzkaaaa92 Wrote: mega now 2 weeks analise -.- and i lost my time etc. rly good

You understand programming?
no but maybe mega answer ppl when make new version +/- .. beacause all waiting and only bot 1 floor beacuase bot stay 5 sec ; /
Patience.
im patience but i cant bot beacause it stay near on each ladder like few sec and all ppl on other can walk rly faster.
maybe you have problems with your internet connection? im running my 11 accounts without 0 lags, 0 problems.
and walked down ladders, stairs, for example yalahar elf? before the ladder is for 5 seconds and then it comes to me quite normally so I have no problems with the internet

i using map click and character normal going
Well, it makes it harder to bot with this bug/problem. A re-compensation in premium days would be greatly appreciated.